Home The Bridge
Options

The Big Sting (rerun) portal pulls

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in The Bridge
Just took mine. Nothing special, but I did get two beholds-rekhgq9ban8l.png
Took K'Ehleyr, of course. She's setting at 100 nearly fully equipped and may fill a Mega shuttle seat.
0dspz4pxzi6h.png
Added a star to the lvl 90 Chakotay.
Plus, two useful schematic bundles and honor.
ni5ankq9rwqz.png
Now, to get that third star for Gangster Kirk.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t always have something to talk about with these. But I’ve been on a heck of a roll with my pulls lately:

q6zuqgmqk757.png

ks2lh6jwped3.png

I kept that Ezri up, not because I need the star, but because I like that card. 😃

Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 honor. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frozen Behold with EV Trip, EV Chekhov, and stern lecture EMH.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    c6b9zhakd9h1.jpg

This was a useful pull. I got 3 beholds, one of which was a begold.
    Took a 2nd star on Thelin over two other frozen crew. Then took a 4th star on Torchbearer Tyler.

Then I took the final star for Pah-Wraith Keiko. I could've added a 2nd star to Enemy Lines Sisko, but went with the last star for Keiko. The other option was Data V.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    900 Honor and useful Disco schematics.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!