Home The Bridge
Options

Easter Eggs

I am not sure who else has caught this one since the startup sequence runs so quickly, and it's really not that big of a deal, but I always enjoy finding the fun stuff programmers plug in the game.

iq5quzgwzi4d.jpg

We definitely need more easter eggs - like in the galaxy map! I mean, the Katarian Headset is cool, but there is so much more they can do...
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turbolifing to the bridge, loading LCARS, creating the multiverse... but I spend the most time clearing gravitational wells. All good stuff that I enjoy down there. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turbolifing to the bridge, loading LCARS, creating the multiverse... but I spend the most time clearing gravitational wells. All good stuff that I enjoy down there. :)

“Clearing gravitational wells...”

Yeah. That tends to be my perpetual status...
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just wondering if they can keep that cat out of the Jeffries tube...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

You know, if that gravity well gets much deeper, we ain't gonna be able to get out of that thing with a Spore Drive.......

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

“Clearing gravitational wells...”

Yeah. That tends to be my perpetual status...

I find that when I spend long times clearing gravitational wells, I can uninstall and reinstall the game to fix that. I don't know why it works, but it does. It's annoying though. Afterward, I have to readjust the volume.
    Farewell 🖖