Home The Bridge
Options

390 Dil packs (week of Nov 30)

I've seen similar screenshots from others many times, but this was a first for me in 4 years. From the Blind Ambition pack:
vzgzrxhr5lt9.png

Cochrane (now 3/5) was a straight drop both times. Lucero was honor (all frozen behold). I only just got Cochrane's first star from a best-choice-in-a-bad-behold in the August honor sale.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats dude, makes me want to pull a pack lol
  • Options
    Not an abnormal pull, but out of three tries happy to get 2 Mirror Kirks, a Nhan and a mirror Janeway. Best i've done for a while..
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skipped the captain pack, since I had Janeway immortal. I hit the ambition pack four times. I got my fourth star for Jadzia and I got a Cochrane and 2 Chekovs, both new for me. Leveled two ships too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are really trying to pawn off Cochrane....I wanted to get Chekov, first 4 pulls were Cochrane and 7 out of 10 were. Of course, I already have him immo'd.......... :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do the packs if there is one of the purple crew I have immortalized. I have Janeway and Archer so there was no way I would waste resources there. But I had just pulled a Dax from a voyage and even though I had her already immortalized, her stats are good. And I didn't have Chekov. So I pulled and got 3 Dax, 1 Chekov, 2 Cochrane, and a bonus Sphere Builder (now 2/5) and Jodmos (now 4/4). Best pulls from this kind of thing. At 3/5, my Cochrane will now have a chance of being useful and a second immortalized Dax is good. I also like finishing off my Klingon Sisko. It will be a while before Chekov is useful. By "useful" I mean to my current crew. These same cards 3 years ago would have been my best.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Cochran’s at 3/5, so I figured might as well.

First pull was Chekov. First star for him, so I was happy enough.

2 pulls later I was closing out Cochran. 2 golds and a useful purple in 3 discount packs is absolutely a :thumbs up:
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Congrats! I’ve gotten a couple of these during my time playing. Even got one last week; was hoping to get more stars on Carlos but instead had to keep these:

3c8z8btc4jxn.png

I came close to just airlocking them but decided since I was going to get a 3rd star for him, a three star legendary of Kirk was worth keeping.

Nice. Kirk was actually MUCH more useful than Carlos in this past event anyway. I ended up building a dupe Kirk rather than immorting my existing 4/5.
  • Options
    I opened 6 packs. Got one Jadzia (already FFFE), 4 Chekovs (all new) and one Cochrane (final star!). I also had one Begold (Bartender Tuvok) and four purple beholds (two of them useful).

All in all I'm very happy 😊.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabbed the Mirror Chekov pack. Got Chekov and Kal-if-fee Kirk on a begold.
  • Options
    I bought 7 packs because I wanted Mirror Kirk. 5 Janeway, 2 Archer, and no Kirk. I did manage to get a second star for Maquis Tuvok and a second star for Stranded Quark, not a total loss.