Home The Bridge
Options

Another Qollection?

Well done on the new Qollection.

9/10 for me, so one the cites I have been saving straight onto Data Q

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 6/10. With four that are FF, but not Immortalized yet.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Fully maxed out the collection right away. First time for me and I think this proves I'm reaching the endgame...whatever that is lol.

+1
  • Options
    Fully maxed out the collection right away. First time for me and I think this proves I'm reaching the endgame...whatever that is lol.

It‘s an easy collection as well, to be fair. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

It‘s an easy collection as well, to be fair. ;)

yes,it only took one ff fe 5*char to complete the collection,and god-Q was a megachar:)
    so lucky me,had exactly what it needed.
    next one would have been two stars off...
    d6l6jwe8bxtj.jpg

however only 4tiers,that´s a bit sad,but new collections ALLWAYS welcome!
    so thanks for this one

EDIT 09.12.2020: 3tiers,not 4,just noticed
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little surprised they didn't just add another level as a reach goal. I guess they're trying to hold off on the top players reaching 12 hours.
  • Options
    I'm always happy about a new collection and this is one that been overdue, so thank you, TP!

However, why stop at 10? You could have added more levels or pushed the final tier out. The same happened with the EV suit collection. I wish we had a bit more to work on with the new collections. But maybe that's just me...
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty excited for my voyage to return. Locutus, Bartender Guinan, Armus, Red Angel, Caretaker, Mirror Troi, Surak, Ari Bn Bem, Humbled Archer, Twilight T'Pol, Defensive Phlox, BR Bashir, and more just got a nice sized boost on voyage scores.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty excited for my voyage to return. Locutus, Bartender Guinan, Armus, Red Angel, Caretaker, Mirror Troi, Surak, Ari Bn Bem, Humbled Archer, Twilight T'Pol, Defensive Phlox, BR Bashir, and more just got a nice sized boost on voyage scores.

I wonder how these stat boosts work with active voyages. The crew are generally blocked from other improvements mid-voyage, but this is overall so it's not blocked. Are your stats locked at the start so you won't get an improvement until your next voyage, or are they calculated on the fly so your current voyage suddenly has higher stats from the collection bonus.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I wonder how these stat boosts work with active voyages. The crew are generally blocked from other improvements mid-voyage, but this is overall so it's not blocked. Are your stats locked at the start so you won't get an improvement until your next voyage, or are they calculated on the fly so your current voyage suddenly has higher stats from the collection bonus.

Good question. My voyage was returning when the collection dropped, so this won't impact me. Still a good question all the same.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I belive only the stats at the beginning of a voyage /Mission / shuttle count.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving the bonuses. I had all non-legendary Q already plus Qod, so it was great for me.
  • Options
    Personally this is terrible timing, I just airlocked 2x Pugilist Qs from back-to-back pulls & overlooked a Data Q :( But I'm glad everyone else is enjoying it!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had five done and have 2 more fully fused to work on for it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question. My voyage was returning when the collection dropped, so this won't impact me. Still a good question all the same.

My voyage was returning as well. Ready to go now, lets see, collection gave DIP, SCI and MED bonuses! Ya! Next voyage up..........ENG/SEC........ :| sigh sometimes ya just gotta laugh...........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I got MED/CMD, but with the Hirogen ship trait, I decided to wait for reset and try again.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged on to a new collection that I already had complete, so that was nice. I hope they add more collections and extend others soon.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally this is terrible timing, I just airlocked 2x Pugilist Qs from back-to-back pulls & overlooked a Data Q :( But I'm glad everyone else is enjoying it!

Sorry to hear that! 🤭
  • Options
    Uluru wrote: »

Nope. It has been proven over and over that proficiencies count as much as skill stats at every level of the game.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »

Nope. It has been proven over and over that proficiencies count as much as skill stats at every level of the game.

That's not what he was talking about. The question is, on a voyage, if you improve a character mid-voyage(base, proficiency, collection boost, fusion, whatever), does your voyage pick up that improvement mid-voyage, or are your stats locked at the start and only change on the next voyage.

For shuttles the general understanding is your final success/failure is calculated at the start, so there is no way for a character improvement to change things. But on a voyage because of the variable length, RNG, selection, etc... it is unlikely for the full voyage to be calculated up front. It's possible that the stats summed and saved with the voyage details so they don't move mid-voyage, and it's possible that the game just queries each character and would adjust if a character changes. I don't think we necessarily know the answer to that question.
  • Options
    on a voyage because of the variable length, RNG, selection, etc... it is unlikely for the full voyage to be calculated up front. It's possible that the stats summed and saved with the voyage details so they don't move mid-voyage, and it's possible that the game just queries each character and would adjust if a character changes. I don't think we necessarily know the answer to that question.

If the voyage numbers don't change on the screen then from a s/w dev point of view I would expect mid-voyage changes don't apply- there's an object somewhere that has those numbers and thats the object that would be used for calculations. It wouldn't make sense to recalculate those totals constantly.
    I will admit to skimming most of the posts tho so may be off target :)
  • Options
    I FFed Qod in a lucky behold a while back, but Marshal is only at 3/4, and Captain Q is at 1/4. I airlocked a pile of Captain Qs ages ago when I didn't have the crew capacity and didn't see much value in leveling him. I'm sure more will drop eventually.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I FFed Qod in a lucky behold a while back, but Marshal is only at 3/4, and Captain Q is at 1/4. I airlocked a pile of Captain Qs ages ago when I didn't have the crew capacity and didn't see much value in leveling him. I'm sure more will drop eventually.

I've gotten into the habit, if I don't get the fifth ⭐ from the Recaps, of citing the Recurring Legendary to FF them. So, Qod was ready to go. I got a Minute from a Pack the other day, and it was like only her third ⭐. I'm like "Immo already, so I can chill your behind and open a slot!"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Someone on Reddit posted about seeing code in the games files for Klingon and musician collections. Not sure about the validity of those claims, but two new collections in a short period of time is a good sign.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    Someone on Reddit posted about seeing code in the games files for Klingon and musician collections. Not sure about the validity of those claims, but two new collections in a short period of time is a good sign.

I’m sure the secret society appreciates you outing them.

• Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Could the timing of this new collection coincide with that mysterious character that briefly appeared in this week's new Discovery episode? (S03E09) The mega event has had a few well-timed new characters as well.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.