Home The Bridge
Options

Cite advice for my #650

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in The Bridge
I generally like to immortalize significant, or notable crew (or at least personal faves) on the achievement levels, as you will see. This is mostly for personal favoritism & fun, not necessarily for stats collections or voyages, but those are obviously nice bonuses.

While this is not technically an achievement level this time, it is a milestone, but I would like your input.
Majority rules and I will make that my "honor-suicide" for the month.

Timelines Talks hosts - if you want to put this on the show and add additional votes there, I would appreciate it!

Here are a sample of previous crew:

s0ls4uvctc8f.jpg
5n0uve4tll5g.jpg
tiqbqf1wmcvw.jpg
cppsatvlaz2s.jpg

And now the choices. I have X-ed out those I would not consider worthy of the milestone, but you can choose them & comment if you think they should be up for consideration.

ctfji7iwzbnc.jpg
w90xdlodhhi4.jpg
  1. Bridge Officer Number One
  2. Pah-Warith Keiko
  3. Lt Commander Icheb
  4. Admiral Riker
  5. Bell Riots Jadzia
  6. Lt Commander Jadzia Dax
  7. Maquis Tuvok
  8. Age of Sail Worf
  9. EV Suit Burnham
  10. Quinn
  11. Captain Beverly Picard
  12. Mirror Stamets
  13. Mirror Troi
  14. Annorax
  15. Seven of Nine
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I think who you have as your number one, who is Number One, should be your number one citation candidate. Kinda shocked you haven't done it sooner because she's: 1) awesome, 2) F%$*!G AWESOME, and 3) would give any crew a major boost. Go with her.

Demon Keiko or Mirror Troi would be my backup suggestions.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say an homage to Mirror Stamets.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Here are my top suggestions in no particular order:

-Bridge Officer Number One
    -Quinn
    -Icheb
    -Bell Riots Jadzia

All but Jadzia are immortal for me and useful regularly, as I don’t have her at all.

If you have a situational need for their skill set more than those of these first four, you could do worse than these:

-Mirror Troi
    -Mirror Stamets
    -Cap’n Bev
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Frankly I think 3 you X'ed out should be the only ones under consideration other than Annorax.

So my choices are in order of preference.

Ahdar Ru'afo
    Annorax
    Seven of Nine (missed)
    Interfaced Barclay
    Warship EMA

I missed Seven of Nine I would have her in the list too.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are.talking about who is most worthy in the sense that you would actually want to spend time with them as a good person, then I would say Captain Beverly or Lt. Dax.
  • Options
    I vote for Mirror Inquisitor Troi.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Mycelinial Culber is my hands down most active voyager (and I have north of 600 immorted, so I don’t have a rookie crew). If you are looking at usefulness, I am not certain there is a more useful crew in the game.

EMA and Determined Paris are both very good, active voyagers as well.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I don't have Icheb, Burnham, Worf, Tuvok and Annorax, so I'm not sure about their potential usefulness when immortal (but I think that's not your main criterion, so I'll still consider them for suggestions).

For usefulness, I would pick Number One, Keiko or Quinn. Number One and Quinn would go on voyages and Keiko would be useful on shuttles. They all have some amount of event potential too, even though it's obviously not comparable to Dax or Worf.

For personal preference I would pick Bell Riots Dax or Tuvok, but to be honest, that's mainly because they look good in their disguise and I like the costumes a lot. Or Quinn, because I love his character.

For general memorability, I would say Annorax or again Quinn. I liked Quinn's episode a lot as it was both funny&weird and had some depth to it. The writers also didn't take the easy way out on that plot arc.

For a Year of Hell aka 2020 reference, I would also suggest Troi or, obviously, Annorax :smiley:
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    My vote is for Quinn. VERY cool project, thank you for sharing :)
  • Options
    My play Style is never use a cite to immortalise anyone. It almost killed me when I was a newbie player and I immortalised bell riots bashir only for him to appear in a behold the next day. Though I'd happily use them on the honour hall crew.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me Number One has shot up the priority list recently.
  • Options
    I’m getting a vibe that says “doesn’t matter if they help my crew as much as they serve to mark the moment”. In that spirit, I suggest:

1. Seven of Nine. A classic Seven that was an elite card for a long time (and it takes a long time to get 650 immortals).
    2. Admiral Riker. He’s part of everyone’s game experience from day 1. Do him the courtesy of giving him his final pip.
    3. Mirror Inquisitor Troi. Seems like everyone forgot their safe word during 2020, which is just fine with her.

You are exactly right. I had considered Admiral Riker as my top pick for that very reason, and since I don't have Judge Q up to 4/5 yet, as he would also have been a contender for a landmark #. Maybe he will be #700

Thank you all for your participation! I will let you know next week who it is. (And Colony Tilly will have to sit and wait to be fused until then. Bah! LOL)
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m getting a vibe that says “doesn’t matter if they help my crew as much as they serve to mark the moment”. In that spirit, I suggest:

1. Seven of Nine. A classic Seven that was an elite card for a long time (and it takes a long time to get 650 immortals).
    2. Admiral Riker. He’s part of everyone’s game experience from day 1. Do him the courtesy of giving him his final pip.
    3. Mirror Inquisitor Troi. Seems like everyone forgot their safe word during 2020, which is just fine with her.

You are exactly right. I had considered Admiral Riker as my top pick for that very reason, and since I don't have Judge Q up to 4/5 yet, as he would also have been a contender for a landmark #. Maybe he will be #700

Thank you all for your participation! I will let you know next week who it is. (And Colony Tilly will have to sit and wait to be fused until then. Bah! LOL)

You can fuse her, just keep her at lvl99
  • Options
    You seem to have a penchant for picking TNG crew. Along that line, you should pick AoS Worf. However, Stamets would be a good choice to mark your first Disco milestone.
  • Options
    Those were just the examples I had handy. Any milestones that happen to be from one franchise were purely coincidental. I only start tracking at 250.

If you're interested:

250 – Phoenix Chochrane
    275 – Hologram Barclay
    300 – Sheriff Worf
    325 – Robin Hood
    350 – Maquis Ro Laren
    375 – Ruk
    400 – Friar Tuck Data
    425 – Incognito Kirk
    450 – Bartender Guinan
    475 – Determined Janeway
    500 – Q as "God"
    525 – Formal Dress Wesley Crusher
    550 – Kamala
    575 – Honey Bare Jadzia
    600 – Nepenthe RIker
    625 – Fenris Ranger Seven

One I left off somehow was Rain Robinson, which I think would be a great milestone qualifier. I forgot her because she is sitting at the top of my roster as my "Honor Suicide" from Timelines Talks. She also sits at 4/5 at this point...
  • Options
    Okay, the only ones so far with more than 2 votes are:

Bridge Officer Number One with 4
    Quinn with 3

With 2 votes each: Icheb, Bell Riots Jadzia, Mirror Stamets, Annorax and Seven.

Thank you all for your input! I will let the Timelines Talks participants be the deciding factor today. Mirror Troi is off the list, as she is waiting to be fused with her last * in holding, and will be #652.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked the winner, HUZZAH!