Home The Bridge
Options

Tick Tock Community and Threshold Pulls

edited December 2020 in The Bridge
Community: nothing good once again :frowning:

gc0ma0n7fkyc.png

Edit: Threshold:

I know Sara is considered good but i’m a little short on space and the Bajoran Religious stuff wasn’t exactly my favorite part of DS9...

70ohva2e5c2h.png
d5u0krisa9i1.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    My community pull was all honor too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Mine was total junk, too. The crew cards don't phase me anymore, but the surplus cube/prakesh/bounty/krayton schematics tick me off when there are so many other 5* ships left unfinished.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    I had second star for mirror t'pol, useful for the current event
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 5th star for Wrathful Khan. Thank you, Community!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a second star for Arandis, which at least is a character I don't have immortalised yet. So that's a definite step up on the usual offering.

Plus Jem'Hadar Flagship schematics. We're probably never going to get it from the arena so every little helps.
  • Options
    Honor and replicator fuel in my case
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Community
    - 1x 4* behold with double Worf variants and a third character ... all immortal

- 1x 5* behold with Assimilated Janeway (1/5); Assimilated Torres (1/5) and Christopher Pike (new) --- went 2nd * Janeway, but it was kinda a coin flip with Torres.

Threshold
    not there yet, haven't really bothered with this event and the new set-up does not work with real-life obligations for me ... Faction first works better for me, because I have less time in the first half of a hybrid usually.

EDIT: - Straight drop Mutated Paris ... him and Evolved Janeway already immortal so airlocked.
  • Options
    Community: fourth star on Lal (behold)
    Threshold: first copy of Relaxed Number One (behold)

I'm pretty happy with that!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold: third star for the ECH (had him 2/4 lvl100 since the last EMH event) and got Flotter. Down to 21 4* crew, counting 2 voyage only.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*