Home Fleet Central
Options

ISS Yamato needs help from an ambitious captain

edited December 2020 in Fleet Central
Howdy,
ISS Yamato needs the help of an active captain. I ask that folks try for threshold each week. If you can't make threshold try again next week. We play for fun and share information and suggestions on how to play. The fleet comes in the top 5 in most event. With your help we can do better.

Base level is 40 for we can be flexible for an ambitious captain joining in.

hfu0uqsujqbt.png

.|. You Rang? - Lurch

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a long time captain retire last week, so we have 1 open spot for a daily player.

Send me a pm if you are interested.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    We have a new opening in ISS Yamato for a brave new captain. We need your help to get us to #1.

uy4z5p1rso3g.png

We have a new fleet coming up as well for newer captains, ISS Crazy Horse

Send a PM if you're interested.

.|. You Rang? - Lurch
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Howdy,
    The position has been filled but we do have an additional fully functioning star base named ISS Crazy Horse, you could help fill out the ranks. . Both are great fleets and are complete. We have good people willing to help and support in improving in individual and fleet endeavors.

Help use move to #1.

kagdvtcwp0gb.png

.|. You Rang? - Lurch
  • Options
    Howdy,
    We've had a captain leave to handle issues in an alternate realm. We need a captain that is outgoing, like to walk on the beach, and enjoys watching the sun set.

We have a an opening for a captain willing to have some fun while playing.

Thank you for your consideration.

.|. You Rang? - Lurch
  • Options
    gobbj8iywa3f.png
    Congrats to Skirmish and Cera for making top 5.

And a tip o’ the cap to our former mate Zombie on a valiant showing of his own!
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Howdy,
    We've had a captain leave to handle issues in an alternate realm. We need a captain that is outgoing, like to walk on the beach, and enjoys watching the sun set.

We have a an opening for a captain willing to have some fun while playing.

Thank you for your consideration.

.|. You Rang? - Lurch

Any chance it includes the opportunity to lead a squad (with a maxed spock) for the upcoming event? I'd obviously be happy to repay the favor for others looking to get decent ranks in future shuttle events
    Level 83 VIP13
  • Options
    Thanks for joining Edwin,
    That fills our ranks for the time being again.

.|. You Rang? - Lurch
  • Options
    ISS Crazy Horse still has openings. Come join us on your STT journey.

The Mirror Armada has a very active discord server and 2 full-starbase fleets, one of which is almost always a top 5 finisher in events.

Contact myself or lurch through PM if you are interested.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    It's a beautiful day to play a game indoors
  • Options
    Howdy,

One of our long time captains will be cutting down on event participation. We will have an opening in the next two weeks. If you're interested in joining the ISS Yamato please message me in game or respond on this post.

We have three fleets depending on level of play ranging from just doing dailies to completing for the top 5 fleet positions.

Admiral of ISS Yamato,
    .|. You Rang? - Lurch