Home Make It So!
Options

Pet Collection

A post someone made in the event thread deserves its own thread. Recent animal additions to currently running Star Trek shows presents an opportunity. DB/WRG previously kept some of the iconic animals as avatar rewards for each year a player stayed with the game. With Spot 2 and Number One appearing in Picard, Grudge in Discovery, Tribbles in Short Treks, and Dog in Lower Decks (sorry if I missed any), there is a growing list of animals available for avatars. And this is on top of older possibilities, like Porthos, George and Gracie, Gary Seven's cat, Lewis Zimmerman's iguana, and several others that I can't recall so quickly.

I would love to see a collection of crew who appear with pets, like Amanda Rogers, Picard & Number One, Archer & Porthos, Imprinted Archer, Lewis Zimmerman, any crew that appears with a tribble, and others. The rewards, as I said, could be avatar options of these animals that have appeared in Star Trek, along with some chronitons and honor sprinkled in. It would be a fun way to include some more of the animals that we've enjoyed on Star Trek. :)
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    From my point of view, we don't need more crew, but there is a lack of opportunities to be able to obtain specific crews in retrospect (a.t.m. there is almost 1000 crew).
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in both Picard and Kirk riding horseback from Generations.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    I would love the addition of Commander Data and Spot!
  • Options
    I like that idea! I also think it would be interesting to see a voyage only crew collection and a collection for merge characters. My idea for the latter would be you have to immo Evolved Janeway, Mutated Paris, and CoffeeWay for the collection, not just the merge character but the two needed to gain them 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that idea! I also think it would be interesting to see a voyage only crew collection and a collection for merge characters. My idea for the latter would be you have to immo Evolved Janeway, Mutated Paris, and CoffeeWay for the collection, not just the merge character but the two needed to gain them 🖖

I would have to delay my second Evolved Janeway and actually finish Mutated Paris. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Also a reason to waste time and space on the Binars. This is a good idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Thanks you two :wink:

I only thought of it because I have mutated paris at level 100 that I can’t use because I got him from the original event, well before the merge became an option! :lol:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!