Home The Bridge
Options

ISS Discovery

ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't seen this mentioned yet. Can we assume that this is the new ship for the skirmish in week 4 of the mega?
96acc56nxg6b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Haven't seen this mentioned yet. Can we assume that this is the new ship for the skirmish in week 4 of the mega?
    96acc56nxg6b.jpg

Good eye! I’m guessing you’re right which is cool because the ISS Disco is a fun ship to have :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that would be a good guess. Did you see what the traits are?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terran, Spore Drive and Ruthless. Here's the rest of the info.
    m8w988670mjc.jpg
    71dm8ovf1bgy.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! A 5*! Traits will actually count!

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Terran, Spore Drive and Ruthless. Here's the rest of the info.
    m8w988670mjc.jpg
    71dm8ovf1bgy.jpg

Thanks! Realized after I posted my comment I could have just restarted the game and seen it for myself, so sorry to make you do that! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...but isn't
    the ISS discovery that we have seen on the show, actually the prime disco that crossed over in season 1? or will we actually see the "real" ISS discovery later in season 3
    ?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    ...but isn't
    the ISS discovery that we have seen on the show, actually the prime disco that crossed over in season 1? or will we actually see the "real" ISS discovery later in season 3
    ?

Don’t read mine unless it’s you want the answer- which is a spoiler believe it or not :tongue:
    You see the real one in Terra Firma part one, season 3 episode 9
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Mega........

has all the perfect timing for Season Three.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    considering the spore drive, it's the prime discovery in the mirror universe