Home Engineering Room
Options

Reed

I did not have a reed to start the event, so when i got him I leveled him to 90 but he was not showing up as a useable guy at the top of my list for use in the shuttle missions... and I thought oh well, he's only a 1/4 at 90..he must not be good enough yet.

So I got him his second star and he was still not coming up... when I clicked on a shuttle spot Kortar came up to the top of the list.... just to see I plugged in Reed instead and my percentage went up. Is something not right?

Comments

• Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    <snip> Let's stay productive, thanks! ˜Shan
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When selecting a crew for a mission it is best to check various crew for the best %.
    I will bring this up to the team though.
  • Options
    I had noticed the same thing, but my Rura Penthe Reed was already at lvl 100 and 2/4*. Choosing SEC button, he was still pretty far down the list. Now he is at 4/4* and is improved, but I'm not sure that bug is gone. (if it is indeed a bug?)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would help looking into this is having more details.
    What mission it was, exact state of each crew (level/gear)
    Screenshots when possible. Thank you!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 2/4 Level 90, Reeds SEC should be 364, with 3* bonus for being event in the galaxy that means his value in the event is 1092. It is within reason that you might have crew with better sec that aren't bonus crew. Kortar for instance at 5/5 has a sec over 1200. T'Kuvma at 5/5 has a sec of 1096.

Also if you hit the skill button, I don't think it takes bonus into account, which may be a bug. If you just select the slot on the shuttle the ranking should be done correctly.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Also if you hit the skill button, I don't think it takes bonus into account, which may be a bug. If you just select the slot on the shuttle the ranking should be done correctly.

There's also some sequence where boosts stop being factored into the ranking, maybe the same thing. When this happens, reselecting the boost sets it right again.

• Options
    My final comment on this:

From my perspective the situation resolved. By the next day, everything was working as usual. Reed was coming to the top of the list like he should. I assumed some one somewhere did something that fixed the problem or maybe the gamming gods just smiled upon us who knows?
  • Options
    My stats show the most shuttle fails during the firs transition between 3500VP and 4000VP. This is where I have sent out the shuttles marked specifically on the mission as 3500, and it returns 4000 for success or 800 for fail. (I am NOT talking about the visual bug on the shuttle display!)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...