Home The Bridge
Options

Will we see an EV Suit Garak?

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in The Bridge
Watching the Empak Nor episode of DS9 last night, lo and behold there was EV Suit Garak. Will he show up in STT?cf2vqc8c9gmp.jpg

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually, every one and every thing will. When the half clothed guy B'Elanna stumbled in on in "Twisted" appears, we are nearing the end.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually, every one and every thing will. When the half clothed guy B'Elanna stumbled in on in "Twisted" appears, we are nearing the end.

I don't know. We still don't have a 1* Stripy Shirt Janeway.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

I'm a huge pretty clothes bug for a straight guy. I want the Stripey Shirt Collection!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    We can hope!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep that suit on Garak! Don’t you go all murdery!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure she's on her way.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I'm sure she's on her way.

With a matching Strip Shirt Paris and a Mummy Kim.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just plain need to come out and say it.....

More Garak and a Garak Collection!!!!!

ateqahs2aaw6.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My mom loves Garak. The reoccurring "new suit" bit always cracks her up.