Home The Bridge
Options

If TP goes back to 120 tiers, what do you want?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Sentiment on the forum is that 120 tiers for campaigns is pretty popular. But here's the question: If it becomes standard, what do you want to see in those last 20 tiers? TP should have time to tweak it in the next 4 weeks, so I say we give them a wish list. :)

Do you want it to stay the same? That's a perfectly legit response. Personally, I want to see that last 10x premium pull changed to a legendary behold (from the honor hall). Beholds are one of the best parts of the game. And with how heavily the pool is diluted, it's hardly giving away the farm these days.

A couple other changes I would suggest is to add 50 or 100 to those last merit and honor drops. And (for the newer captains) change the trainers to gold rarity. That's kind of meaningless to longtime captains, but it could really keep the newer captains more engaged.

Those are my ideas. What are yours? :)
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    I agree on the begold. I wouldn't buy a campaign just for that, but it would be a nice addition.

Other than that, I don't really care about any of the rewards in capaigns, except for the legendary and the citation, so I would say, keep the 2 citations :smiley:

This month's version is a change that might actually get me to buy the premium tier even if the featured crew isn't someone that I 100% need or want. I haven't bought it yet (waiting to see potential holiday offers) but I probably will.
  • Options
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] I agree with your ideas and like the suggestions. The only thing I would add to the list is to add a little more Dilithium to tiers 104 and 114. You could even remove the replicator rations on the basic track to add in the extra Dilithium; I'm thinking 150 would be a fair amount.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with lorca’s suggestions, and not to be too greedy lol, but i wonder if a voyage revival token or two might fit somewhere in those tiers?

Im sure the “in this together” freebies will end eventually, so it would be nice if there was another option to acquire those tokens.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 10 packs that drop crew I need instead of a behold of 2 skill crew that never leave the freezer.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals