Home The Bridge
Options

Staff Your Ship 10x10 + Citation Deal

yb33z6i2dgp1.png

I earned some money on an app and decided to try a couple of these. I had never purchased a pack like this before, usually only getting campaigns, but it didn't seem like a bad deal with the added citation.

I picked up a number of last stars on a few SRs and also picked up a 4th star on Thrax, and first stars on Determined Janeway, Professor Sato, Ahdar Ru'afo, and Nomad.
Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it 4x. Those 40 packs, plus 10 others I had in inventory and 30 solo-pulls netted me 5 golds (Sinister Picard being the only actual good one, though all were “useful”) and 2 useful purples (a couple first stars on some newly added crew)

Overall, kinda disappointing, but statistically, about what I should have expected. However, with the 4 cites I also got, more than a worthwhile pull for the money.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Mom bought me 4x as part of my Christmas and I've been popping a pack or two here and there. Last one I opened got me another bundle of Valdore schematics, my last star of Safecracker Nog and my third on Donotra. Pretty good really.
    It has bounced me out of the game after every, single cash purchase this week though. The LTOs, A dilithium pack, all four portal packs...seven bounces for seven items.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get half of the remaining players needed: Admiral Clancy, White Rabbit, Laborer Kirk. and Commodore Decker. Only need Narek, 5* Jhamel, and Maras along with Red Angel and Adira Tal to have at least one of all characters. Lady Luck shone on me last night.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a REALLY good deal. It’s basically a $20 deal for $10; if you can/want to spend the money, I’d recommend getting it. With the cits, I was able to FF my Braxton and start in on my Carlos Data. And I got a bunch of Begolds and beholds; I even finished off my Jem’Hadar Flagship and Assimilated Voyager.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I bought one, wound up with a lot of honor, and some useful schematics.