Home The Bridge
Options

Niners Ezri sale

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
For anyone who does not have her and who is willing to spend money, Niners Ezri is wonderful. I immortalized her long ago, but don't feel bad recommending her. She is often in shuttles and often on voyages where her med provides that little extra med push that helps.

Plus, she always looks so triumphant.
4kol5x5hpk6z.jpg

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Ezri Dax too! Great in voyages, Dax event bonuses, and part of the Play Ball Niners Baseball Collection. Helped to get me this.

7sg2dg3ktqhd.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will echo the sentiments of DavideBooks, Niners Ezri is one of the best crew for voyages based on skill pairs and scores. She also hits on several useful voyage traits including Resourceful and Costumed.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I will echo the sentiments of DavideBooks, Niners Ezri is one of the best crew for voyages based on skill pairs and scores. She also hits on several useful voyage traits including Resourceful and Costumed.

She pairs really well with Tactical Officer Neelix.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed (well, Mom did- retirement is making her stir crazy and watching me play Timelines is a thing for her now). Only Ezri I didn't have.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll echo all the comments here. Niners Ezri should be in Tier 1 for all the use I get from her. She’s on about 50% of my Voyages and when she’s not on a Voyage, she’s on a shuttle. And this is with 60 legendaries FF/FE.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ezri and Worf were the last two Niner's collection cards I needed for the longest time as I had already immortalized all except for Sisko and now that I have her all I need now is Niner's Worf to complete the collection and finish immortalizing Sisko, Ezri and obtain Worf and that'll be a wrap to the collection.