Home Engineering Room
Options

Starbase Replicator not working

Our fleet is unable to process the leftmost replicator after it is full. Says check email but we have pressed the process button many times over the last two days.

Comments

• Options
    Thorozar, has anyone putt in a support request. Someone should.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue ... 3rd day in a row ... get on it Engineering Room.

A bit more info:
    - Our fleet can only donate Holoemitters ... Transparent Aluminium is maxed and the Advanced Reclamation Unit is the room that is locked.

- As of writing, the total donations possible are under 10k Holoemitters ...

- Unfortunately, some of our newer members do not have the possibility to continually donate max amounts of Homoemitters on a daily basis (the most difficult of the 4 to obtain), I'm sure you can guess what that means ...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has a ticket been submitted?
    If not, please do so - that is how we'll be able to look at the issue.
    That does not guarantee that we will have an immediate solution.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Has a ticket been submitted?
    If not, please do so - that is how we'll be able to look at the issue.
    That does not guarantee that we will have an immediate solution.
    Thank you!

(Same fleet). I've been told Thorizar has put in a ticket.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a ticket has been submitted then it will be looked into.
    From what you are saying it might be an issue that will require a deeper investigation, and might take some time.

Can you recall what might have been different between the day when it last worked, and the day when it didn't?
  • Options
    This is what it has looked like the past 3 days ... cannot recall anything different between the days before and since.

You can click "Process" all you want, nothing happens. Though if I'm not mistaken, we did have the replicator rations in the mail. Fleetmates will have to give more details here.

ego82skbzc0z.png
  • Options
    Here's today's situation ... day 4 in a row we can't get max. chronitons.

m77adiur74i5.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    The DRU has been completed ... this is what it shows now:

As you can see, it was all processed well and I was able to collect the single 5* Replicator Ration from my inbox (see pic).
    It is the ARU that is stuck.

EDIT: In Fleet chat it was stated that at least one of us has logged a ticket (but I can't scroll up far enough to read the details).

4dtk8mohzl4h.png
    zr3380rgnsso.png
    s2ej265n8958.png
    (no before/after pic here ... just as an indication)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the screenshots.
  • Options
    Hi Shan,

Ticket submitted a few days ago #571206.

Thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I do not know more about this issue as this time, support will continue to work on this with you, and I have linked this thread to the ticket as well.
  • Options
    Awesome! Merry Chroniton Christmas to you.
  • Options
    Update ... the ACU is still not fixed.
  • Options
    I got a random email with 20 5* Replicator rations ... clicked through the email too fast to read what it said, thought it was just the single ration from a DRU update ...

Not sure if this was compensation ... but I personally don't really use replicator rations. I know fleet mates are more irritated at missing out the daily target for 50 chronitons ...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have a solution for this at this time.
    From what I can tell only 2 fleets, including yours, have this issue.
  • Options
    Only two? The chosen!

I opened the Starbase this morning to see the below. I've updated the support ticket which is"on hold" and as RaRa says, the main issue is the chrons.

8m3ftsn1o6zz.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ah, thanks @Bingo von Bongo ... was also going to post the same screenshot this morning. :)

EDIT: I'd also like to note that even though we were well on the way to completing the DRU again ... I'm not sure if it happened overnight ... there's no message in the inbox with a single 5* Replicator Ration either (not that I use them).
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My recommendation is to add as much details as you can in the ticket.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have an update on the issue itself but I am working with support to get you the Chronitons etc until this is resolved.
  • Options
    cheers ... data probably shows that we pretty much hit max. target daily chronitons 99.8% of the time.

So, if we take the first post here as the starting point ... but I think it started a day (or 2) earlier ... that's
    - 10 days * 50 chrons = 500 chrons
    - 2 days * 100 chrons = 200 chrons

For a current total of 700 chronitons missed.

This is what today's Daily Targets looks like ...

68l5221xrmzj.png

Again, personally, it is about the principle, as I'm not really low on Chronitons by any measure ... but there are fleetmates who like to do well in certain event types and then any bit helps.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We tried something, let us know if the replicator rooms are back to normal and can be interacted with - thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks Shan. It works!!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan. It works!!

Wooohoooooo :)
  • Options
    Please thank the bug finders and fixers!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Yes ... fixed ... thanks. :)

I've activated the "fleet recommended" button on one just to double-check if that did anything strange ... all is working well.

We managed to get 50 Chronitons yesterday ... so; 700-50 = 650 chronitons as a minimum that the fleet missed out on.

EDIT: We received a compensation message. Cheers.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it all worked out :)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Shan, this same server error appeared for our fleet after the forced upgrade today. It is occurring on updated apps & versions of iOS, Android & Amazon OS. Per above, I have submitted ticket #582627 & screenshots to Player Support for a hopefully swift resolution.

EDIT: also occurring on Steam OS, which I appended to the PS ticket.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, this same server error appeared for our fleet after the forced upgrade today. It is occurring on updated apps & versions of iOS, Android & Amazon OS. Per above, I have submitted ticket #582627 & screenshots to Player Support for a hopefully swift resolution.

I am sorry this happened, thank you for submitting a ticket and providing all the details.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

I am sorry this happened, thank you for submitting a ticket and providing all the details.

Huzzah, it’s working again!

5qdolpdkyrdu.png

exs5v315q65n.png

Thank you for your assistance, Shan. I sincerely appreciate it, and I applaud PS & the technical team for their swift response. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Huzzah, it’s working again!

5qdolpdkyrdu.png

exs5v315q65n.png

Thank you for your assistance, Shan. I sincerely appreciate it, and I applaud PS & the technical team for their swift response. 🖖

Most excellent :)