Home The Bridge
Options

I don't believe this is a deal.

I don't believe this pack is a good deal. If they added more dil and another legendary then maybe it would be.ldanmds4bj9z.png

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not a good deal. But not all LTOs are good. And I half-appreciate these bad deals as it gives me a break from having to dump money into this money pit.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they just had a $4.99 Offer that included a Legendary Citation? Not really a good deal if you are just interested in the Legendary Citation.

However, as Brother Bylo said, it will let you FF the new 4* from the next five Faction and/or Skirmish Events....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I agree with OP. If it had another 5* citation, maybe. Otherwise, "meh." I'll be passing.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I do not value the 4* citation.

But, I am willing to freeze any immortalized crew to make room for event crew, so slots not an issue.

So this offers value is a legendary citation and 750 dil.

My point where I would buy, make it 1500 dil. and then I am on the edge of buying it. A 2nd legendary citation buy itself would put me more likely to buy. But, if it were two 5* cites. and 1000 dil. I would be hooked.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one doesn’t move the needle for me, and that’s okay. I don’t mind pulling packs to get the new 4* crew from Faction and Skirmish events, because I sometimes get a beautiful surprise (ask my Carlos Data or Twilight T’Pol about this :) ), so I have stopped going for deals with 4* citations. But I still recall a time when I would take any such deal, just to clear out some crew slots (that’s certainly how I finished all of the voyage exclusive crew), and can’t begrudge anyone for doing the same now.