Home The Bridge
Options

Personal Milestone

While I know there are those out there who have every character Immortalized, this one was cool for me. My 900th Immortalized character.

15j5tdqpg24n.jpeg
zvkelb29fpnh.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations
  • Options
    900th immortalized?! No wonder you don't have time to look for a job, you're too busy immortalizing everyone in the game!

Btw me and Riker are buds so just pulling his chain. Congrats. Still, no excuses for being late at the soup kitchen. I know u wanted to finish a few more skirmishs but doesn't mean I want to always be lining up for you! This one time I'll let you cut cuz of ur achievement but next time it's the back of the line like everyone else.
  • Options
    900th immortalized?! No wonder you don't have time to look for a job, you're too busy immortalizing everyone in the game!

Btw me and Riker are buds so just pulling his chain. Congrats. Still, no excuses for being late at the soup kitchen. I know u wanted to finish a few more skirmishs but doesn't mean I want to always be lining up for you! This one time I'll let you cut cuz of ur achievement but next time it's the back of the line like everyone else.

You know it @Homeless Mccoy! I have to prioritize. Thanks for letting me Line cut this one time. ;)

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! That is an insane accomplishment!

I would like to know who has everyone immortalised. That just seems nigh impossible :D
  • Options
    Congrats! 900 is quite a milestone!
  • Options
    Congrats on 900.
  • Options
    Congratulations @SoupKitchen Riker! :)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    definitely, congratulations! Makes my total look paltry!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »

I would like to know who has everyone immortalised. That just seems nigh impossible :D

That is a very good question! I wonder, too!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

That is a very good question! I wonder, too!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖

I can remember seeing a couple of vault shots where everyone was immortalized. I think it is somewhere here on the Forums. It is the Holy Grail of STT. lol

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's me thinking that 500 was good
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy with 333 immortalized, as of today. That is over 1/3 of the available crew immortal. I'm now aiming for 2/5, which is 390 at the moment.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crossed the 400 threshold recently and was quite happy too. With how hard it is to get 4 or 5 copies of some crew, not to mention equipping them, I'm proud to be inching towards half of the available cards done.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just getting new crew can be hard. My brain briefly melted this morning when I realized Seamus made an even 700 of the current 975.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I crossed the 400 threshold recently and was quite happy too. With how hard it is to get 4 or 5 copies of some crew, not to mention equipping them, I'm proud to be inching towards half of the available cards done.

I am just over 450, and I think the best I’ll get is about half the total crew immortalized at any one time.

Not only is it tough to get copies of crew you have— but just to get the crew once. Pulls and even beholds are almost always a disappointment now— and there are at least 200 crew I don’t even have. I’ve only had to airlock 2-3 crew (ones I’ve since gotten and kept) I didn’t have room for during one week of the nearly two years I’ve been playing, so I am not dumping crew— it’s just that hard to collect them all.

I really hope they figure something out to make it easier to collect. This game will get stale very soon for me (have 16 SR crew to get, and I’m pushing hard to FF/FE the ones I already have). I’ve seen some nice ideas in other threads to make decrepit crew more available. Hopefully they become easier to find (10+ hr voyages would be great). I am willing to work on crew that isn’t great just to freeze them.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how touched Burnham is that you made her your 900th immortalized crew person.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I like how touched Burnham is that you made her your 900th immortalized crew person.

:D