“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a glitch. Enjoy your extra rewards for the day.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a secret password or something needed to get this? ;) This would be a great Christmas gift for everyone :D
  • Options
    Thanks all 🖖 If I knew the secret I would share!!

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you logged in when the new campaign started at the daily reset? I had that happen last month to one of my accounts.
  • Options
    Were you logged in when the new campaign started at the daily reset? I had that happen last month to one of my accounts.

Ah that might have been it... take notes everyone :lol:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    I had this happen recently when we had the last round of temporary achievements, I think it was the free Elusive Treasures pull? So I got 2x pulls. Enjoy your bonus rewards! :)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a time when it basically happened to the whole player base for one day?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen as well. Was not intentional but I think I’ll try to duplicate it again. Nice glitch I’ll take it as an early Christmas present.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    7lp19z5542sk.png
    nc5r79tvgeeh.png

Not sure if it’s a glitch or an early Christmas gift :wink:

When I claim the rewards I actually get it twice, not just a display issue 🖖

I've had Triple daily rewards too. Always when I'm running a supply kit overnight and the games daily reset happens when it is running.
  • Options
    Merry Glitchmas! Always nice when it happens.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...