Home The Bridge
Options

Good week for Legendaries.....

First, I got a great "consolation prize" trying for the fourth ⭐ for Zareh.....

f061fr7ub98r.png

Then, Merit Pull dropped an unowned Legendary......

i8u2mjyfqa5b.png

Then took a chance for one of my White Whales, even though both 4⭐ were FF.....

nu4yhrfb00d3.png

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Especially on getting Hawk. He's going on two years old, but still gets daily use from me.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Congrats! Especially on getting Hawk. He's going on two years old, but still gets daily use from me.

Same here! I have him immo and he’s still very helpful 🖖

Congrats btw :wink:

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled 4 packs for hawk and didn't get him. Congrats
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a great pack. I bought four, even with B-4 immortal, because I had Lore 2/4* and FE. Got my 2 of Lore to finish him, a Hawk, and a B-4, but I got a second and useful 4*, third star for the Gorn IIRC, which made up for the duplicate.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I got a great "consolation prize" trying for the fourth ⭐ for Zareh.....

f061fr7ub98r.png

Then, Merit Pull dropped an unowned Legendary......

i8u2mjyfqa5b.png

Then took a chance for one of my White Whales, even though both 4⭐ were FF.....

nu4yhrfb00d3.png

Congrats! Those are some nice pulls! Much better than my 4 Sheriff Worfs in a row when he was the only frozen one I had in that pack :D
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Good week for Golds??? Uhhhhh...... no. Adira Drop rate is terrible. Portal is full of old crew... I don't see it.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good week for Golds??? Uhhhhh...... no. Adira Drop rate is terrible. Portal is full of old crew... I don't see it.

The two Adiras that dropped for me in the nine or ten shots I needed to get the fourth star for Zareh would disagree with you.
  • Options
    Congrats! The RNG Gods have smiled upon you.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...