Home Ready Room

XP to Chroniton Calculator?

EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm thinking I would like to max out my levels ASAP (currently at level 96). Figured if a quick dash is possible, now's the time to try. But I have no idea how many chronitons it would take to max out my XP. Does anyone have a XP calculator or some program/app that can calculate what I'd need to spend?
Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tested this with an ad-warp, and 24 chronitons yielded 34 XP, whereas 4 chrons yielded 14 XP. As for the amount of XP needed to max out a given captain level, I suggest using the .json file for your DBID, which may be found indirectly via DataCore and Idol’s spreadsheet. Hope this helps! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it seems then there isn't a straight chrono-to-XP rate (doing the math, the 24 mission is a 1.42 chrono-to-XP rate and the 4 mission is a 3.5 rate). Ugh, great. :/ I feel like Chevy Chase from SNL: I was told there would be no math!

And thanks for pointing out the .json file; didn't realize that was in there. Much appreciated! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never looked at it but I hear it’s the only place to see the amount of replications used.
  • I had too much time on my hands one day and decided to spreadsheet the XP per chrons of all the missions where data was available in the wiki. The highest payout is 3.8 XP per chron, or 5 XP per chron with a supply kit. You get that return from these 6 missions:

1.1 (elite)
    2.5 (normal)
    2.10 (normal)
    DE.1 (elite)
    DE.2 (elite)
    DE.8 (normal)

That might help you do a best-case calculation.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky Cap 18 wrote: »
    I had too much time on my hands one day and decided to spreadsheet the XP per chrons of all the missions where data was available in the wiki. The highest payout is 3.8 XP per chron, or 5 XP per chron with a supply kit. You get that return from these 6 missions:

1.1 (elite)
    2.5 (normal)
    2.10 (normal)
    DE.1 (elite)
    DE.2 (elite)
    DE.8 (normal)

That might help you do a best-case calculation.

Wow, thanks!

I’m actually trying to figure out exactly what it is I’m trying to accomplish here. If I’m just looking for XP, regardless of cost, then I need to find the missions that give out the most XP. But I did my own checking of missions yesterday and discovered there’s a cap at how much XP you can get; it’s 36 XP and that’s for 20, 22, and 24 chrono missions (that’s with a supply kit). If I did the 24 missions, that’s obviously not very efficient but is efficiency what I want? Or just as much XP as I can get? So I’m trying to puzzle this out.

I believe what is clear is I don’t have enough chronos (currently just around 110K) to do a mad dash. I can do one, maybe two, levels; but definitely not all three.
  • Thr best time to do this is during a Skirmish, of course. With the cgrons rewards, you might get close to completing all 3 levels.