Home The Bridge

Change to Crew Area Re Build Notifiation

I have just noticed recently that when we get the indication that a crew is available for update, the crew member in question appears after your favorites instead of before them.

It made it so much easier to process/update your characters when they are located at the start of your crew area.
I'm not sure that this was an 'update' or not, but TBH its more of an hassle now as you need to scroll down after your favorites (of course the more favorites you have the more time inconvenience it is) each time to complete.

Would be nice if this was corrected.

2qda2ntln403.png
o6wqqjawnf18.png

Comments

• I think the current system makes more sense. I acknowledge it does result in some scrolling, especially as I favorite nearly all crew so I don't accidently airlock. But it also gives me more control over actionable crew. For example, I have three green crew with useful items exposed so they pop up in dabo and other rewards.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • robownage wrote: »
    I've been playing since 2017, and as far as I can remember this has always been the case. Your favourites will always be at the top, and within those the ones that have equipment to be built will receive preferential treatment.

Cheers - I did take a year off, so I may have got myself confused as to what it was like previously (which is understandable due to old age.)
    It just 'seemed' different
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, you might have too many crew marked as favorites. I use it only for the crew I’m leveling (which I keep to no more than three, though if I’m rushing someone in a day they’ll get added). Cut back on how you use it and it won’t be so difficult to scroll down to your new crew. Remember, you always have the search function to find specific crew in your roster. Hope this suggestion helps.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is correct at the moment, favourites first.

I normally have between 3 and 9 crew marked for levelling. It is no problem to scroll past these.

I have over 100 crew available to be levelled with equipment that can be built, or the crew trained. It would be daft to have to scroll past these to get to my favourites.

On a practical issue, it is best to concentrate on a few at a time, not level ones when a piece of equipment becomes available.