Home Engineering Room
Options

Unable to find when I started playing Timelines

I've never been able to see when I started the game. I know the trick about going to the DB account pages, but I've never seen a date anywhere on there. And today I just realized the site and the game give me two different DBID numbers.

Not that it seems to matter. I was just curious as to when I'd hit 5 years. I think I started in April of 2016, but it'd be nice to know.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to login here: https://games.disruptorbeam.com/account
    with the same credentials that you use for your game account. Then go in the Games tab.

You can also reach out to support and they will look that up for you.
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    @Shan How reliable is the information on the distruptorbeam site supposed to be? I looked myself up there and it said I started playing on 1/15/21. I’ve been playing for months longer than that. For one thing, I posted here on the forums before that looking for help with the game. 33bh241nrgpi.jpeg
    83v5esqfac71.jpeg
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    On my account it says 2016-01-18 , but i got the 5 year avatar on January 16th. And thats exactly the date i remember, when i started playing the game.

So my guess is, it‘s not 100% reliable.
    5k3wpzf3co0e.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    On my account it says 2016-01-18 , but i got the 5 year avatar on January 16th. And thats exactly the date i remember, when i started playing the game.

5k3wpzf3co0e.jpeg

So you linked your account on the 18th, and probably started playing on the 16th.

• Options

5k3wpzf3co0e.jpeg

So you linked your account on the 18th, and probably started playing on the 16th.

That‘s it. But it means the date doesn t display, since when you play, cause not everyone links their account?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless something has changed it should be fairly reliable.
    @Aquiel a forum account is not necessarily the same as a game account.

With the credentials you are using for this forum account, a game account has indeed been created on January 15 2021.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

With the credentials you are using for this forum account, a game account has indeed been created on January 15 2021.

@Shan thank you for the info! That led me to realize that I have two separate accounts myself. Out of curiosity, are there any downsides that you can think of to having the game account and forum account be separate entities?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

@Shan thank you for the info! That led me to realize that I have two separate accounts myself. Out of curiosity, are there any downsides that you can think of to having the game account and forum account be separate entities?
    Thanks!

No downsides, except the occasional confusion :D
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭

I’m aware the a forum account is different than a game account, just because I may have created a log-in on that date doesn’t mean I wasn’t playing the game prior to that. Can’t that be determined with the DBID number or something?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquiel wrote: »

I’m aware the a forum account is different than a game account, just because I may have created a log-in on that date doesn’t mean I wasn’t playing the game prior to that. Can’t that be determined with the DBID number or something?

Yes, player support can look that up with your game account DBID.
    It is likely that you have two DBIDs, one for your forum account and one for your game account.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    This strikes me as the kind of info that should be avail IN GAME on the status page or something. Also the installed game version should be available IN GAME as well.
  • Options
    @calsnowskier I think you can find the game revision info by clicking on the customer support button.
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Aquiel wrote: »

Yes, player support can look that up with your game account DBID.
    It is likely that you have two DBIDs, one for your forum account and one for your game account.

Thank you @Shan I appreciate your help.