Home Make It So!
Options

Mega Community Rewards

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Now that WRG has experimented with modifying community rewards, I have a new idea. During a mega event, I would like to see an existing (maybe Decrepit™ ;) ) legendary added to the community rewards. It would be a new addition to faction events, so it would take some testing to see what would be realistic. And it would also be a totally new addition to faction events.

Anyway, I would like to see a legendary added to community rewards that has the bonus trait from the mega event. Like last mega could have inclueded someone newer, like Mirror Stamets or Captain Killy, or someone Decrepit™ like Mirror Spock or The Prophet.

It would be pretty cool to bring some of those older characters back in so the writer could use them. Or maybe make some of those older Tuesday legendaries available to f2p and VIP0. There's several possibilities now that WRG has experimented with community rewards. :)
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    Bringing f2p and VIP0 players extra ways to get legendaries, even "decrepit" ones, would be nice. Those older legendaries shouldn't throw off balance. They would just end up being extra honor for most players.
  • Options
    I like the idea, I’m a longtime advocate for Community rewards for every event not just Galaxy. 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I'm all for more events having community rewards and for upping what's available via community rewards. While the convergence day event had lessons learned, I do hope they keep trying doing community events like that! Or even having community rewards for two phases of event, etc
  • Options
    More community rewards please.