Home The Bridge
Options

Arrow Again Thresholds Reward 10 Pull Results

8okuprs8v6bl.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    You failed to heed Ben’s recommendation.

And it paid off handsomely for you. Icheb is solid crew.

That I did! ;)

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Icheb is an innovator so will be bonus next week.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Icheb is an innovator so will be bonus next week.

I was just thinking that. So is the 3* Scotty. I've long suspected they have the ability to "weight" crew or traits in the portal and do ahead of the events, to give you a little better chance of having someone useful, even for a new player.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You failed to heed Ben’s recommendation.

And it paid off handsomely for you. Icheb is solid crew.

That I did! ;)

Great pull!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I should have waited - all I got was a straight drop of Rianna Mayweather, who I already have FF.
  • Options
    Tease...I've needed three copies of her for months. Waiting is hard, but I'll do it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9xhblirncoe.jpg
    rbq0iakqgoug.jpg
    I got pure honor.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I guess tomorrow at noon eastern standard time, we get beholds in premium packs?

Edit: all superrare and legendary drops will be beholds in premium x10 packs.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes after the server update.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the server update. The game is glitch central just before an update.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the server update happening? They said the changes take effect around noon, but am I correct in understanding the update isn't at the same time?
  • Options
    It's live.
    I just took my threshold pull. Got my last star for Keeler, upgraded La Sirena to 8/9, and added schematics to my Disco and Xindi-Insectoid. Very happy.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got rocks. But they came in a nice behold wrapping.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.