Home Engineering Room
Options

Why are some of the buy buttons blank sometimes (Windows version)

I've seen this bug for a long time. The yellow buttons where the prices of an offer are supposed to be are blank.

Comments

• Options
    Mine are like that on my bluestacks android emulator. My windows and Steam versions are fine though.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be due to lag?
    Doesn't it usually resolves itself very quickly?

I experienced it this morning with a pop up offer but toggling between the two made the price appear on both.
  • Options
    On my bluestacks it's been like that for awhile now. And no the blank purchase buttons never resolve themselves. Even through a restart. It doesn't bother me I just wanted to make you aware of it. I purchase through Steam.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I see this happen often on my Kindle HD8. It usually resolves itself by switching between screens. My Samsung tablet has never had this occur. I just chalk it up to a lag in memory.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    -{Punisher}-[BAD]-{Punisher}-[BAD] ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    This just happened to me on my Steam Client. I tried everything suggested, I waited, restarted the app 100 times, know what the solution was?

I restarted my computer, and that fixed it. So if you're running into this problem, try restarting your device, it may help.
  • Options
    I also have this problem on Steam. My internet connection is very good and fast. However, this error always affects only the offers and not the premium time portal. It also happens at times that portal and shuttle rewards do not "pay out" immediately and only "pay out" after a restart. Sometimes the rewards disappear altogether. As punisher already wrote, a restart and clearing the cache helps. Here are a few examples:

c84r7o0dfz6s.jpg
    8vp5efqq6jun.jpg

German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017