Home The Bridge
Options

Let's see those awesome Premium Pull Beholds/BeGolds!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
I had nine Singles and five Ten Pulls.
c0wvprjyhtho.png
gf6bnx6k0n39.png
5vgdjtv4fotj.png
4sbf0546i8yz.png
7ttyo66mm3m8.png
x6dbbha60a4e.png
wv0p0wvh7vuq.png
5uyc4yz6s41x.png
00wgtguhn5b1.png

d1a9s8jb30rm.png
j5svkl5ut0dw.png
9lgcdobd03q9.png
jli7hjdifvlf.png
p3dg0tmladni.png
jobo70wjs1u0.png
8fovx2u7600z.png
pd6xvauc22qb.png
bqok74lk7izj.png
c7d0xwjhtl8e.png

That BeGold was sweet, yet painful. Made my head hurt. Another ⭐ for regular series Crew, or picking a new Legendary from two I have wanted. Madred to occupy a Crew Slot!!!!!

EDIT: Took Landry from that one FF Behold, just so I could airlock her, while yelling at the screen "FOR CALLY!!!!!"

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
🌟✴️🌞🌞✴️🌟
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Usual junk. 800 honour.
  • Options
    Didn't take a screenshot, had on 10-pack with three beholds, two FF purple one and one begold:
    FF Surak
    3rd * for Conditioned La Forge
    1st * for Maras

Picked La Forge.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't take a screenshot, had on 10-pack with three beholds, two FF purple one and one begold:
    FF Surak
    3rd * for Conditioned La Forge
    1st * for Maras

Picked La Forge.

Maras is popping up like crazy! La Forge is a good choice!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    No difference so far. Whether it's a straight 4* drop in the 1st slot or a 4* behold that has nothing but immortalized crew (first 3 beholds were 9 crew I have frozen two copies of each), it's still 200 honor.

The number of guaranteed 4*/5* drops, the sheer number of crew in the portal pool, and the terrible value of honor exchange are just as prevalent today as they were yesterday.
  • Options
    ten 1x and one 10x
    600 honor total...
    did a frustration 45k honor pull and now pah-keiko is ff fe

a mate is over 500 packs without any gold... at this point shan´s ban hammer would deny my forum access at least a month just in caseXD i feel really sorry for him...
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    @The Collective (PoF) I'm waiting on a "Killing Game" collection too. Other than the recent addition of B'Elanna, the only crew I thing we are missing are Dk'Tang Doctor and Jury Rigger Kim keeping the holodecks going.

@robownage I had the exact same hoard.
    The singles were straight honor and one bundle of good schematics.
    The two 10x made me very happy.
    ovc6ear38tah.png
    Finally got my last star on Keeler. Wish I'd gotten it two events ago. Oh well, one more FF'd Med crew I can finish and freeze. Plus, she's in the Inspiring collection.
    Besides the 600 honor from rates, I had three bundles of schematics, all good. One each for the USS Discovery, Xindi-Insectoid, and La Sirena. This upgraded La Sirena to 8/9 even- 1300 schematics to max!
    hr5xnjdcq2rr.png
    This was tough. I want all three more than I want others, but none are high on my "must have it" list, whether strategic (Dr. Pollard, Tribble Scotty, Falcon O'Brien) or for their own sake (like my Enterprise crew).
    Grilka will be in the new Klingon collection.
    Ilia fills a gap in my crew with no variants in quarters. Took Mulhall for the Science boost, with the bonus of her being my first Gold of Diana Muldar and I had her outfit in my inventory already. I figured a roster boost would help me get another chance at the others faster anyway.
    Liking the new results so far.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two beholds. 5 frozen.. so I went with the 2nd star on Saowin
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    55iisi7g530a.png

Took T’Pol, she’s the closest crew for finishing the Vulcan collection.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one pack. A behold is a pleasing choice but the best thing was still schematics. I will soon start sending Scouts on Voyages.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Five 10x pulls... no begolds, only garbage.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two 10x pulls netted me three beholds. Got a third star on Relaxed Number One, which is great.

Otherwise honor.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqh38g6q2l4s.png
    My gold haul from 50 10x packs
    I also got 14 usable purples
    And cashed up 38k of Honour
    So not a bad return for some mornings work

You got two Mobile Doctors?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    First one... all fully fused. Still neat, though.

x96a96e8eyng.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Legendary beholds can be now first in a 10-premium-pack. They used to be always last
  • Options

You got two Mobile Doctors?[/quote]

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png
  • Options

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png
    [/quote]

Too bad you merged them istead of trying to get 2 stars for cheesecake sevens(That are so much better the mobile doc)
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png

Too bad you merged them istead of trying to get 2 stars for cheesecake sevens(That are so much better the mobile doc)

It doesn't look like the two new copies were merged to the existing 2/5*. But if they were CS can undo it, as long as he's not immortalized.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png

Damn. What I wouldn't do just to get one. My level 99 FF/FE Indignant Seven is lonely 😏
  • Options

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png

It doesn't look like the two new copies were merged to the existing 2/5*. But if they were CS can undo it, as long as he's not immortalized.

I blame sleep in my eyes and a clouded brain. My bad
  • Options

Yes I did get two,
    je4a0qo57d0m.png
    pudrr2aedofg.png

I blame sleep in my eyes and a clouded brain. My bad

That happens. I write most of my comments on here in similar circumstances. I even commented on the wrong thread once or twice, I think :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqh38g6q2l4s.png
    My gold haul from 50 10x packs
    I also got 14 usable purples
    And cashed up 38k of Honour
    So not a bad return for some mornings work

He has been dropping pretty heavy lately. I got one yesterday as well and a few fleeties got his also.