Home Make It So!
Options

Additional Achievements for Immortalized Crew - post 600

Hi all
So I just immortalized my 600th crew member. Woo! I realized that the achievements for the 25 step of crew was now maxed out. I play collector in this game, and I like having something to work towards. As we are approaching 1,000 crew in the game, and with new characters being added weekly, I would love for the achievements to continue post 600 crew. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds reasonable to me
  • Options
    Please! We need to keep our top level players going. If there are 1000 crew, there should be achievements to cover at least 950 immortals. And add 6 more levels to VIP while you're at it!
  • Options
    Increase the achievement. Add VIP levels. I say yes.
  • Options
    I just got 611 immortalized- not working towards an achievement
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that more levels are warranted. The issue is that some of us have 500 or 600 unique crew immortalized and some people have 1* Spock 500 times. (Yes, that is hyperbole, but it illustrates a point.) Don't change what we currently have, but I would like to see additional achievements based on unique crew immortalized.
  • Options
    I agree that more levels are warranted. The issue is that some of us have 500 or 600 unique crew immortalized and some people have 1* Spock 500 times. (Yes, that is hyperbole, but it illustrates a point.) Don't change what we currently have, but I would like to see additional achievements based on unique crew immortalized.

Davide,

I totally agree, and honestly feel the achievement should only be for the first of any crew immortalized. Additional copies should not count. No let everyone start throwing things at me.