Home Make It So!

Could you perhaps not use recent event crew in campaigns?

It isn't as though there aren't a few hundred other super rares to choose from other than Dignitary Sarek.

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My alt did not get 4 copies. I was kind of happy to see that. I could see it being frustrating if you spent a citation on him, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I agree, also Sarek was added in a Galaxy so we had the opportunity for four copies, not three 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Same with Ransom Shran a couple months ago. He was new in an event fairly recently. It's not too big of a deal--just more honor for me to hoard. :p
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, also Sarek was added in a Galaxy so we had the opportunity for four copies, not three 🖖

My alt wasn't that good at the time. :(
    Farewell 🖖
  • I agree. Dignitary Sarek was only released 3 months ago in October. To me it makes the whole event pointless and the time, effort and resources I used to make sure I got all four copies of him just a huge waste. If you're (TP) just going to give 3 month old crew away in campaigns then what is the point of me making any effort in any of the events. You've got hundreds of older Super Rare crew going back 5 years now that you could easily have used that newer players might need.

Oh and Happy Anniversary and I love the game.

:smiley:
  • Yeah, it seems like the past few campaigns have been characters that were in events or otherwise given out recently