Home Make It So!
Options

Wouldn’t these additions, even just a few of them, make the game a bit more interesting?

Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
If there were:
Collections added perhaps once every couple of months.

Intermittently introduce some extra perks for your shuttles / voyages to keep it fresh.

New events. I actually care less about this, but rotating galaxy/ faction/ skirmish with hybrids does get rather monotonous to say the least.

New gauntlet crew added within a set time frame that we are all aware of. Maybe once every 4-6 months.

Decrepit 5* appearing in voyages.

New honour hall crew added every six months or so.

Quarterly honour sales, don’t deny us the one thing that helps us to at least entertain the pretense of eating into our honour debt.

Even just changing the start screen every now and then to show the lights are still on behind the scenes.

Increased VIP levels.

Extended rewards or achievements for immortalising characters (instead of capping it at 600).

Add to the gauntlet rounds achievement, offering honour/ dil/ a citation/ a crew member etc.

This is the only cellphone game I’ve ever played and it’s purely down to my love for the franchise and my awesome fleet. I know adding all of these ideas is unlikely, and I literally just bullet pointed them off the top of my head. I’m sure there’re plenty of other things that could be developed in addition to my list. But if some of these additions were sanctioned, wouldn’t the game be a bit more interesting? 🖖🏻

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Yes 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRG_Ben said he hopes to add a collection every month. That first bullet point might get checked off.

I'm obviously on board with Decrepit Legendaries™ being added to voyages. :)

I like a lot of the other ideas, but the start screen is the one that stands out to me. It seems like the easiest of the bunch. I think it would be a great touch to change the start screen before every mega event. I still remember the one they did for the DS9/Augment mega event. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    WRG_Ben said he hopes to add a collection every month. That first bullet point might get checked off.

I'm obviously on board with Decrepit Legendaries™ being added to voyages. :)

I like a lot of the other ideas, but the start screen is the one that stands out to me. It seems like the easiest of the bunch. I think it would be a great touch to change the start screen before every mega event. I still remember the one they did for the DS9/Augment mega event. :)

Yeah, it’s the little things that make a difference too, if they’re done regularly and consistently. Ugh.
  • Options
    I'd be happy if for starters they would give us more incentive to play the galaxy (crafting) events. The pay off for the chronitons cost makes them off-putting. If we could find both silver and gold equipment caches while cobbling together all those special items, it would make up for the chronitons and equipment supplies spent and make the event more exciting as well.

Revamping Voyages would also be tops on my list. The dilemmas are monotonous, and it's kind of irritating to have level one "common" crew dilemmas showing up ten hours into the Voyage. A greater number of high level Dilemmas and a greater variety of rewards would help a great deal. Rewards could include equipment keyed to our crew needs and an occasional bit of dilithium, or even more frequent high level equipment in general. During events it would be great to get items needed for events (points, Intel, special crafted items) on the Voyage as well.
  • Options
    Agreed on updating the splash screen periodically. It's a low investment to boost player morale. Other games I've played update those with the seasons or holidays. It is oddly satisfying to me when the premium rewards crew change in the time portal. It's small, but the users see and appreciate it (I think). So, I'd venture to say it would have a small positive impact.
    [SSR] Bri wrote: »
    Yeah, it’s the little things that make a difference too, if they’re done regularly and consistently. Ugh.

100% If they did something like that a couple of times and then dropped it, the forum rumor mill would be swirling.

An easy recurring theme would be to replace it with the most recent event ship rendered over a planet in the system of origin or of significance to the storyline. I'd be willing to bet if WRG asked for user submissions they would get some decent ones that could serve as a jumping off point, if nothing else. Ben said they see these suggestions. So, something like that where the player base gets involved and is minimal initial effort on the company's end could be nice.

• Options
    MaxwellMaxwell ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    On the splash screen, even having it rotate between some of the past screens would be an improvement.

Definitely agree about even if it is decrepit (or how about legacy) 5* characters, being able to get them via voyages would be great! Or even steerable dilemmas (for example aiming for multiple dilemmas) which might be part of the new/upcoming feature...
  • Options
    Our Starbase is finally almost maxed after all these years, it would be nice to get some more rooms/levels
    Admiral: Women of Starfleet
    We are recruiting!
  • Options
    [SSR] Bri wrote: »
    If there were:
    Collections added perhaps once every couple of months.

Intermittently introduce some extra perks for your shuttles / voyages to keep it fresh.

New events. I actually care less about this, but rotating galaxy/ faction/ skirmish with hybrids does get rather monotonous to say the least.

New gauntlet crew added within a set time frame that we are all aware of. Maybe once every 4-6 months.

Decrepit 5* appearing in voyages.

New honour hall crew added every six months or so.

Quarterly honour sales, don’t deny us the one thing that helps us to at least entertain the pretense of eating into our honour debt.

Even just changing the start screen every now and then to show the lights are still on behind the scenes.

Increased VIP levels.

Extended rewards or achievements for immortalising characters (instead of capping it at 600).

Add to the gauntlet rounds achievement, offering honour/ dil/ a citation/ a crew member etc.

This is the only cellphone game I’ve ever played and it’s purely down to my love for the franchise and my awesome fleet. I know adding all of these ideas is unlikely, and I literally just bullet pointed them off the top of my head. I’m sure there’re plenty of other things that could be developed in addition to my list. But if some of these additions were sanctioned, wouldn’t the game be a bit more interesting? 🖖🏻

Yes, to everything.