Home The Bridge
Options

Does the speed of pack pulls (1x vs 4x) make a difference on the outcome of what's received?

Could all be predetermined by the RNG when the pack is opened

Does the speed of pack pulls (1x vs 4x) make a difference on the outcome of what's received? 62 votes

Yes
0%
No
87%
ADM Fletcher [ET]AviTrekZombie Squirrel V.Ivanstone[QH] OxmyxCommander Sinclair[SSR]TrollhammerenDragen[S47] ELiLSoupKitchen Riker(HGH)ApolloOdo Marmarosa=GBP= Bearguest_757423444811776TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Blast HardcheeserobownageSelene 7Dirk Gunderson 54 votes
I don't know
12%
KaiRoPhotonKim[Deleted User]Gib - Admiral MarinersUluru-{Punisher}-[BAD]Riker's islan{DD}JimBerlin 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It absolutely does not. But it FEELS like it does, so I never speed it up. I also don't look for like 20 seconds, although the behold at the start now sort of negates that.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I speed it if the first square is the purple.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    No
    Its predetermined as soon as you pull it. Remember that the first pull displayed was the last one that was randomly generated.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No, but it does open the idea that in an alternate timelines, when the RNG had to decide when crew pops up a fraction of a second later, that perhaps it could have been a better crew.
    Every time I open a premium portal pull and its garbage the thought occurs to me, what if I had waiting 1 minute... lol
    But no, it does not
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    RNGs usually decide the prizes in a multiple prize drop before the display even begins.

I {and I know others} played a game where after a Mission you "picked" one of nine squares to get your reward. The kicker? Your prize was decided before the roulette squares ever came up. Whichever square you picked, you are going to get the already determined prize. To say that looked deceptive is kind to deception.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Wasn't there a theory in the early days of the game about something in the game code that gave you a better chance to get a gold crew the longer you went without purchasing a pull? Or are my memory files corrupted on this?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes definitely
  • Options
    No
    How ever I'd like a pull next button and keep the 4x ....