Home The Bridge
Options

New planet created by Kevin Uxbridge?

The end of the event said Kevin was limiting his made up paradise to a single planet. I wonder if it will be added to the map. Maybe for a new episode or distress call?

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I assumed but new missions can be fun.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

100%. But unfortunately Ben confirmed there's nothing like this coming for the next little while.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered the same thing.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will visit it next Convergence Day. That was in the dialog, too.....

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to pay attention to the story... did anything of consequence (meaning game impacting) actually come out of this?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Or just rename Infinity planet Uxbridge.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I forgot to pay attention to the story... did anything of consequence (meaning game impacting) actually come out of this?

No. I mean, the crisis continues, so no crew-that-don’t-belong will be vanishing (everyone lives!), and the future arrival of the 6th convergence day has been forecast. In short, carry on.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

100%. But unfortunately Ben confirmed there's nothing like this coming for the next little while.

He said that a Distress Call was written. It may or may not be related to Uxbridge. I would love it if they added the planet and made the distress calls a continuation of this story. I know it won't happen form a while, if ever. Just a fun little thought.

Ah yes, that was it. But he did specify they were nowhere near ready to launch it.