Home The Bridge
Options

What is your 1st legendary you immortalized?

What is your very first legendary that you fully fuse and still have? Mines is judge Qc0kxwn9q1nrv.png

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Mirror Kira was my first, end of 2016, or so. ☺️
    sd935ud6cf6j.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kortar
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would assume the first mega character for me.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been so long that I forget. I'm afraid of the likely answer, tbh. I think it was from my second full mega event. And I think that means... Minuet. :#
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    8x8uaqlokutl.png

Degra
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your very first legendary that you fully fuse and still have? Mines is judge Qc0kxwn9q1nrv.png

Mirror Picard. First Mega Recurring I got FF....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saboteur Garak was the first event legendary I won, and the first legendary I immortalized.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Borg Queen was my first....
  • Options
    bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Through sheer and absolute luck, Tempted Data. And that was before citations. I did score one of the stars from Dabo (relatively soon after it was released) and it is still the only gold I’ve ever won from it.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahdar Ru'afo.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg Queen - megas and citations had just been introduced.

The first non-mega was either RAF O'Brian or Desert Georgiou (can't remember which)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Mirror Picard, thanks to the freebie. That was before I reached the point where I would buy citations.
  • Options
    Borg Queen, got 3 copies from the mega and spent forever saving up honor for the rest
  • Options
    Christopher Pike.

I started playing around his release. He's one of my favorites. And he still gets regular use. He's currently Captaining a 10 hour voyage.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Tempted Data. There were no Megaevents when I immortalized him I believe, I needed to make my Engineering stronger and he is one of the best Star Trek characters in my opinion.
  • Options
    Determined Janeway
    She was my third Mega crew and the first where I had a decent idea what I was doing. Buying that citation was scary (so much honor back then) and focusing on her was tough, but she's still my top core ENG crew and sees a lot of use daily- Voyages, shuttles, an ENG node that I'm tired of finessing, etc.I think she's out now.

Almost exactly the same for me. And yes, still a useful crew member!
  • Options
    Tempted Data was first for me (just edging out Mirror Picard). I got stars 2-4 by lucky beholds, and immortilized using the first citation I ever got.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Bashir. Got 4 copies from the mega, then a few months later I got the 5th from a merit pull. Before he was available in the portal.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    007Bashir, non-mega. Borg Queen was my first.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Degra
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degra

This...
  • Options
    I dont even remember *nlushing*
    Exceptionel bad memory
  • Options
    Either Borg Queen or Goddess of Empathy, whichever event happened first.