Home The Bridge
Options

Pretty Cool that WRG finally made Shiboline M’Ress from TAS

88uijqhmavox.jpg

Thanks WRG
÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    88uijqhmavox.jpg

Thanks WRG

Not a meme, but......

w2pf6pykdyf5.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Wow!

e7z75vc1d6bj.jpeg

Oh no, it’s a Tuesday pack. Well maybe I can still get it.

r89efuokh1mj.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 4 of 6 of those cards immortalized. There is no way I will make an attempt. Good luck to those who do.
  • Options
    t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can people help me remember, are these all of TAS characters that are in the game (not counting M'Ress)?

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

I also like to think the 2* Kirk is also from TAS, because the artwork looks more cartoonish; but I realize that's not game-canon.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Can people help me remember, are these all of TAS characters that are in the game (not counting M'Ress)?

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

I also like to think the 2* Kirk is also from TAS, because the artwork looks more cartoonish; but I realize that's not game-canon.

According to datacore only this seven:

gualmbspd053.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

Rescue Uhura is TAS. From "Lorelei Signal".....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

gualmbspd053.jpg

Rescue Team Uhura should technically be included in that list - the pose used for the art comes from The Lorelei Signal (if memory serves). She looks so fantastic even compared to Lucien and Thelin because Nichelle Nichols’ actual face was available to provide realistic detail.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

gualmbspd053.jpg

Rescue Team Uhura should technically be included in that list - the pose used for the art comes from The Lorelei Signal (if memory serves). She looks so fantastic even compared to Lucien and Thelin because Nichelle Nichols’ actual face was available to provide realistic detail.

Oh, that’s right! I should remember that, as that’s one of my favorite Swear Trek gifs. 😂

And thanks everyone for the confirmations!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

4*
    Aleek-Om
    Commander Thelin
    Em-3-Green
    Lt. Arex Na Eth
    Lucien

5*
    Commander Ari bn Bem
    Commodore Robert April

Yes those 7 are definately in the game and Good Luck to those that are after M'Ress
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried a few packs. Added a star to Dukat. Maybe I should have rattled the Temptations canister first?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*