Home The Bridge
Options

The Klingon Collection is live!

80 Tiers wow!

looks like you’ll need to immo all the Klingons in the game except 6!
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    nevermind… noticed same irregularities with other existing collections
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 44, and have six of the seven purples I have left to FF. Although even with all of those, and tossing a cite Tenavik's way, I'd be far from the 60 needed for the next tier.

Nice bonuses, and I got a third star on Bajoran Dukat from the premium 10x pull.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I have 64/80 immortal.
  • Options
    Now that we have this one... what would everyone most like to see next?

I’d like a Cultural Figure collection 🖖

Captain Level 99

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    51/80 and I own 63 only.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with a reach. It gives me something to plan for longer term. I don't need to clear every collection the minute they launch.
  • Options
    I like that the tiers go so high; I’m just under tier 40, so this will give me something to go after for a while.
    And we all know there will be new Klingons coming right? And I doubt all will be Legendaries. Hitting tier 80 is not completely out of reach for many of us.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    31/80. Which makes me curious which one of the 32 with the Klingon tag that I had Immortalized yesterday disapoeared......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    31/80. Which makes me curious which one of the 32 with the Klingon tag that I had Immortalized yesterday disapoeared......

Mirror Garak will come up when you search Klingon, but is not in the collection.
  • Options

Would be nice if Blood Oath Jadzia was included in that too!

Captain Level 99

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Mirror Garak will come up when you search Klingon, but is not in the collection.

Which is very odd, considering Mirror Kira is. Klingon Dukat is included as well, for some odd reason. I would think a Cardassian working with Klingons would make more sense than one killing them.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that I have 48. 60 is a stretch, but as stated previously, possible. 80 is ridiculous. I find this to be a very rewarding collection. Lots of stat boosts. Nice. It will shake up gauntlet a bit, i suppose. But it will also make gauntlet harder for new players.
  • Options

Would be nice if Blood Oath Jadzia was included in that too!

I've been tilting at that windmill for years. Literally.......

• Options

That's who it was!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

That's who it was!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖

Mirror Intendant Kira is considered Klingon, but Mirror Garak is not ??

Mirror Garak is the only KCA who is not considered Klingon.
    But, the only KCA in that group you can question as being Klingon is Mirror Intendant Kira.

Either both or neither should be Klingon.
  • Options
    I'm 11 [gold] cites away from hitting 60. Way better than the DIP (New Life) collection though. I like that there are quite a few crossovers between this collection and others.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I'm at 50 and have 62 total.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like many others I prefer a challenge rather than an easy collection, as long as the rewards are worth it. That is the case, so I am happy with this.

I have 49 immo, the 50th would only lack some equipment but there is no hurry. Overall I have 63 Klingons, so a looong way to go. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I like that its a stretch and not auto completed like some of the recent ones have been.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    The 10 pull from this collection gave me the last Star on Surgeon Pullowski, so very pleased with it!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 29/40 done and another dozen or so FF. Two of those are Torres and I'll finish them this week for next. I have 71 in all. That's a lot of 1/5*, but they could always end up in a campaign or discount pack. I love have something new to work for, another piece to consider for strategy.
    Bring on the next one!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    47 of 60. With 68 Klingons owned.