Home The Bridge
Options

Ultimate Voyage - A Captains Tale.

Determined to get a Colonel Worf, I did a whole load of sums, built a spreadsheet, saved my voyage revival tokens and then waited for a bonus ship and enough high scoring bonus crew.

8fyqvttuhbno.jpg

Starting with 2875 Antimatter and first fail coming at 9hrs meant I needed 28 revives to guarantee hitting all 36 dilemmas.

5ukm0pmvi2xt.jpg

I suspected "Champion of the People 3" would be late in the voyage.

Here's the voyage spreadsheet...

z5mq1fd58zno.jpg

And here are all the rewards together...

ttuu1kcua0pg.jpg
awcx9bcaf2nq.jpg
k73l676bahc7.jpg
mfpcp5ybgy0g.jpg

I hope this help answer some questions, that I was asking last week, for you Timeliners.

As my ship heads home I am left with the question, Is there a secret 37th dilemma? or does the voyage fail?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    But the next time you do this, you can shave a couple dilemmas off, by choosing the wrong answer for some of the 2 part dilemmas. Then part 2 can't appear and you reach the last dilemmas sooner and save a couple tokens.

I'd not thought of that. Thanks.
  • Options
    When I went for Col Worf, the last one to collect, I had planned like yourself to do a long voyage - I undertook this trip in Nov 2019
    The three part dilemma fell at 36-40-42 hour mark.
    I though well I have gone this far and still had many tokens left, I may as well continue the voyage, big mistake. At the 63 hour mark it froze, totally, nothing I did worked.

I took screenshots of the issue, my voyage length, and all of the voyage rewards and sent in a ticket to DB to ask for a fair compensation.

What I got back was an insult, out of my entire voyage collection they offered me: A Col Worf, some chrons, credits and a voyage refill etc. I wasnt asking to what I would have got from the voyage (even tho I should have been entitled to it) just a fair return from the issue. So I sent another ticket asking to review the compensation, no luck just another minimum response.

Not long after that I took a full year off playing the game.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I went for Col Worf, the last one to collect, I had planned like yourself to do a long voyage - I undertook this trip in Nov 2019
    The three part dilemma fell at 36-40-42 hour mark.
    I though well I have gone this far and still had many tokens left, I may as well continue the voyage, big mistake. At the 63 hour mark it froze, totally, nothing I did worked.

I took screenshots of the issue, my voyage length, and all of the voyage rewards and sent in a ticket to DB to ask for a fair compensation.

What I got back was an insult, out of my entire voyage collection they offered me: A Col Worf, some chrons, credits and a voyage refill etc. I wasnt asking to what I would have got from the voyage (even tho I should have been entitled to it) just a fair return from the issue. So I sent another ticket asking to review the compensation, no luck just another minimum response.

Not long after that I took a full year off playing the game.

So you invested 2 days, and 20-ish refresh tokens only to have the game glitch out on you, AND YOU PROVIDED SCREENSHOT evidence of this, and their Make-It-Right was ONE revive token and ONE worthless (though collectible) 4* crew?

And you ONLY took 1 year off?
  • Options
    So you invested 2 days, and 20-ish refresh tokens only to have the game glitch out on you, AND YOU PROVIDED SCREENSHOT evidence of this, and their Make-It-Right was ONE revive token and ONE worthless (though collectible) 4* crew?

And you ONLY took 1 year off?

Well I did have a marvellous fleet to go back too, If it wasnt for that I guess I would have chucked it in
  • Options
    I do hope Shan still reads these forums.