Home Make It So!
Options

Make it possible to build more than just one Replicator Ration

It's a time waste to build Replicator Rations one by one, what if we could choose how many to build, so we use as much material as possible all at once.

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    The math actually doesn’t make sense for the replicator rations at the Starbase. The Starbase components are better spent as actual replicator fuel than dumped into the base.

They don’t need to give an option to build more than one, they just need to have the current payout increased by about 10x.

Edit:

My bad. I thought this thread was about building the rations through the Starbase. Converting items to rations, as this thread is ACTUALLY about, should absolutely have an option to build multiple rations.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    But I only have 9 daily replications, and if anyone wants to go for an event and waste a big enough chroniton amount, you'll get your Starbase componentes and Training programs full in a little while.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have wished for this 100 times already. Please make it so!

Replicating trainers is especially annoying as it takes so few for a golden ration.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.