Home Engineering Room

Dilemma display issue

I am currently doing a voyage to finish all dilemmas or get A Higher Duty part 3, whichever comes first, i’m currently at 2 days 22 hours. Just got A life alone part 2 but it showed up in the voyage log as A Higher Duty part 3..... not sure if i’ll get the ‘real’ part 3 now... hmmm. any thoughts? hopefully just a display issue and doesn’t mean anything.

zn05gdu2p7ax.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Ummmm..... Just emailed support.

ipn9q3rxph2j.png
    vnsg2idhq2qy.png

Captain Level 99

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    That looks like an error one gets when there are no more dilemmas.
    There is definitely something wrong.

It gave you part 2 A Life Alone and considered it Higher Duty part 3.

Two Dilemmas for one, which means no more dilemmas. Make sure to ask for the crew you were after. It is definitely some new bug. Getting one Dilemma and then the game treats it as another. You cannot get Jannar on High Duty Part 3. So you have the proof of the error in the screenshot.
  • Thanks @WaldoMag I did just that in my email, hope to hear from support soon :smile:

Captain Level 99

• Been a day now, haven’t heard back from support yet....

Captain Level 99

• I’ve noticed this quite a few times and it’s never affected my voyage. Here is mine from yesterday for example. Dilemma presented was CotP 3, I got the reward for CotP 3, but it displayed Blood Red Tide in the log.

oj76rd648noj.png

• @Sky Cap 18 That’s odd, i’m guessing it only effected me this way because it combined the last two dilemmas leaving me with nothing more 🖖

Captain Level 99

• Good news, support emailed back and returned my voyage +1 1/4 Leonard McCoy and an extra voyage token :smiley:

Captain Level 99