Home Ready Room
Options

Ever get a 5* Behold from a single Premium Reward Pull?

Happened to me yesterday. I had the two Advanced Single Pulls from the Daily Log In rewards. First one gave me Falcon O'Brien, Agent Janeway, and a third one I forget. {Should have Screenshotted it, I guess.} I struggled between Falcon, and Janeway with a MP-40, but finally took Falcon.

What cool Beholds have you gotten from a single Pull, instead of a Ten Pull?

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Was only a 4 star but I had only been playing the game for a week and it blew my mind. IT was also the start of ritual torture to level as I took Rakal Troi, lol. On a credit pull
  • Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I play the Gauntlet like I'm hooked on it, so I've had many individual Premium Pulls, a couple of straight-up 5*s and a couple of 5* Beholds. Alas I can't remember all of the Behold choices, but I'm 99% sure both of them had Ushaan Arher as one of the 3, and one of them had Grilka.

Mobile Doctor
    Lt Comm La Forge
    Klingon Janeway
    Obsidian Order Garak

EDIT - typos corrected
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the first time I got a 4* Behold from a free Ten Pull of the BASIC REWARDS blew my mind the most until yesterday. I had only ever gotten Beholds from the Advanced before that. {I think maybe they added Beholds to Basic later on? Maybe after I had been playing a while?}

it's also kind of exciting to get a Ten Pull going and see a Behold open in the NINTH spot, since you can tell what that means is coming in Spot Ten......

Scott

• Options
    I had a behold on a basic ten pull, they are very rare.
  • Options
    I had a behold yesterday from a one pull on gauntlet, I was so shocked and it was legendary. I chose Ambassador Troi, not the best choice but my favourite crew member so could not resist.
  • Options
    Got 2 leg beholds from 1x premiums, first between sulan, cap laforge, and alternative future bashir, second was between duelist torres, pike, and grilka
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    I recently had a 5* behold on a single pull...Khan, Nog, and 23rd Century Martok...
  • Options
    I once jackpotted at Dabo for a 5* Enterprise-E Picard and, 10 minutes later, got a Legendary Behold from a single Premium pull for *another* Ent-E Picard.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit the top row from the credit spin on dabo, won Delta Paris.
    Also I have had a gold behold from a 10x standard (90k credit) pull, which was nice.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Not yet on a premium single pull. I did get Gangster Spock though from a single pull.
  • Options
    It wasn't a behold, but I got a 5* Captain LaForge on a basic (10K) pull a couple months ago. My head nearly exploded!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a behold, but I got a 5* Captain LaForge on a basic (10K) pull a couple months ago. My head nearly exploded!

A Legendary on a non-Behold? Huh. Didn't even think that was a thing.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a straight legendary crew member in a normal pull (blue or white portal), however I did get a Be-Gold (Gold Behold) from a 90K credit green portal pull! Does that count? :) Also had a Be-Gold once from a single blue portal. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Had a Legendary behold from a 3x Basic pull I won off Gauntlet last night...

Redeemed them for my daily missions this morning and had Alternate Future Bashir, Falcon O'Brien and Admiral Cartwright to choose from...

This time last week I would have taken Alt Future Bashir to help with my Medical team, but I won Bashir, Julian Bashir from a pull since then.. (plus Insane to level!)

Falcon O'Brien, come on down... Can't ignore those Security stats!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a legendary behold from a single pull, don't remember who it was now. I got my Gangster Spock from a 10X basic pull.
  • Options
    I've had Legendary beholds from single CREDIT pulls before. I got my first Legendary that way, in fact.
  • Options
    I got a 5 star behold from a single basic pull about a month ago. I was ecstatic to say the least. My luck has been high recently though. Also got 4 guidans from gauntlet over the last month.
  • Options
    i just got a commander troi, flyer yar, and gangster kirk, but i am confused which one to take
  • Options
    PaPa ✭✭
    Got a single pull from the event rewards and it gave me a 5* behold where I got Admiral Janeway.
  • Options
    Cloud_1 wrote: »
    i just got a commander troi, flyer yar, and gangster kirk, but i am confused which one to take

Is Kirk the best of those choices? From what people say about him? Or am I thinking Spock?

Scott

• Options
    Yes and I got the option of Cartwright, Pah-Wraith Dukat and a 2nd star for my 23rd century Martok....not letting me make new post and would appreciate guidance haha
  • Options

Is Kirk the best of those choices? From what people say about him? Or am I thinking Spock?

You're thinking Spock the Gauntlet monster?

Kirk isn't bad, but he's no Spock.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Yes and I got the option of Cartwright, Pah-Wraith Dukat and a 2nd star for my 23rd century Martok....not letting me make new post and would appreciate guidance haha

If it was me, I'd take Dukat. Cartwright is mostly CMD, and those are plentiful. I have airlocked Martok in the past.
  • Options

You're thinking Spock the Gauntlet monster?

Kirk isn't bad, but he's no Spock.

I thought it was probably Spock. His numbers in Gauntlet always make me go

"HARD PASS!!!!!"

Scott

• Options
    Had a couple legendary behold from basic 10 packs. And 1 legendary behold from single premium pull. It’s been a few months so I don’t remember what came up. But I did pick Aviator Yar on the single.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    A few days ago I got a legendary behold off a single pull. I picked Mobile Doctor. Very pleasant surprise considering it came from the daily login rewards.
  • Options
    HPR1860HPR1860 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hi,

I just got one...
    Captain Sisko, Judge Q, Klingon Janeway.

Best regards
    HP
  • Options
    I've never gotten a Legendary behold off a single pull, but once i did get 4* beholds on back-to-back 90K packs.
  • Options
    uabeq39ydovj.png

From the Ranked rewards on this last event I had 4 Rare single pulls. This was from the first one I opened...

Had to think a bit though... I see Judge Q a lot in Gauntlet, but he's difficult to level compared with the other two... Captain Sisko is very tempting but I already have a good turnout in Command with my immortalised Borg Queen and my 4/5 T'Kuvma...

So Protomorphosis Worf it is! Great Security stats and with my recently added 1/5 Falcon O'Brien and 4/5 Kortar, that department should be well covered.

Sorely tempted by the double up offer now.... It would add another load of crew spaces with the extra VIP points, which are sorely needed. I keep airlocking crew simply because I don't have the space with just 110 slots...
  • Options
    =GBP= Bear wrote: »
    uabeq39ydovj.png

From the Ranked rewards on this last event I had 4 Rare single pulls. This was from the first one I opened...

Had to think a bit though... I see Judge Q a lot in Gauntlet, but he's difficult to level compared with the other two... Captain Sisko is very tempting but I already have a good turnout in Command with my immortalised Borg Queen and my 4/5 T'Kuvma...

So Protomorphosis Worf it is! Great Security stats and with my recently added 1/5 Falcon O'Brien and 4/5 Kortar, that department should be well covered.

Sorely tempted by the double up offer now.... It would add another load of crew spaces with the extra VIP points, which are sorely needed. I keep airlocking crew simply because I don't have the space with just 110 slots...

I personally like the double up offers, especially nice when they boost your VIP level.