Home Ready Room

~peregrine~'s super-easy guide to STT

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Ready Room
1. Find players you like to talk with (EDIT: and that support you), and stick with them come hell or high water.
2. Finish the cadet challenges first. It’s your bedrock.
3. Level crew as you can by rarity, to steadily build a solid shuttle contingent.
4. Freeze an N/N if the 1/(N+1) with the same skillset has better stats. But, refer to 2 above.
4. Be patient. It’s not a race.
5. Have fun! It’s a game.

LLAP
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Hailing ~Peregrine~
    Nice... Short and sweet, I especially like #5

Could you point me to a thread that explains Fleets please? I'd like to find out what happens if/when you join/form one.
    Live long and prosper,
    T
    "Old enough to remember, young enough not to care"
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hailing ~Peregrine~
    Nice... Short and sweet, I especially like #5

Could you point me to a thread that explains Fleets please? I'd like to find out what happens if/when you join/form one.
    Live long and prosper,
    T

Hello, @Guest_Admiral ! Lots of threads for you to peruse in Fleet Central, but here’s the gist.

Fleets yield bonus stuff for doing daily missions. Also, you get to hang out with players you like. Recruiting is competitive.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • @Guest_Admiral , you might want to check out Fleet central to see fleets that are recruiting.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numbers 1 & 5 are pretty important. Well said, @~peregrine~ . :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Hailing fellow Captains/Admirals esp. ~Peregrine~
    Many thanks for response, will start digging into the reading, ahead warp factor 4, or maybe 5...
    Live long and prosper,
    T
    "Old enough to remember, young enough not to care"