Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* in Vault - Heist Bashir

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
We're getting closer to needing a Badda-bing, Badda-bang collection.

Comments

• Options
    I would love that Bashir, but I have every single other card in the pack immortalized except for Diversion Yates which I don’t care about.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Bashir in the game except Mirror has the physician trait, including all the holodeck gallivanting ones. Is there a legitimate reason this crew doesn't have it?

Especially since his job was putting a drug in the guards drink.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that Bashir, but I have every single other card in the pack immortalized except for Diversion Yates which I don’t care about.

Same
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Sisko and Ezri immortal and Nog FF. Made four pulls: Kira (New to me), Yates (new to me), Yates (2*), and Bashir. I quit then. Getting him keeps me to 13 purples to go- 5 in the portal, 2 voyage only, and the other 8 aren't available yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @robownage I’d love a collection for ‘Badda Bing Badda Bang’ !!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. 4⭐ again.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I really wanted Kira so I opened 10 packs until I got her. Also added two stars to Sisko, one to Yates and got one Bashir. The rest were Nog and Ezri. I also picked up Captain Harry Kim from a Begold and finally got the last few schematics I needed to complete Assimilated Voyager.

That’s a solid haul. 4 golds in 10 packs.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Every Bashir in the game except Mirror has the physician trait, including all the holodeck gallivanting ones. Is there a legitimate reason this crew doesn't have it?

I feel like this might be the argument against Physician. Drugging people against their will is kind of against the hippocratic oath, no?
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »

I feel like this might be the argument against Physician. Drugging people against their will is kind of against the hippocratic oath, no?

Depends on the circumstance, I suppose. If they're in a padded room, someone has to administer their dose, often against their will.
  • Options
    I think he should have the trait....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want him, but I am unwilling to gamble for him since I have the other purple crew immortalized. My play style is to save dilithium for crew slots unless I need the purple crew. It means having to wait for some crew, but I have lots of crew slots.