Home Engineering Room
Options

Selected item display issue in new inventory

NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in Engineering Room
The selected item's picture is above its border so you can see its corners sticking out, and the item count display is too tall.

Example:
gnrn3l3ho5na.png

How it should look (and does everywhere else):
2fhewruzwy7b.png

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see it too but not as bad, what platform are you seeing this on?
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    This is on Steam. And it looks like the count display size keeps changing between selections, even for the same item. Several clicks back and forth on this item now looks like this:
    xfyxndhopr7g.png

There's definitely a pattern to it but haven't quite figured it out yet.
  • Options
    The regrouping from the menu at the top left into the former crew menu is unimportant. I wonder why the old bugs are not being repaired: Wrong shuttle times are displayed at Kickstart, after the event this empty Faction entry appears again and again, in the Gauntlet the captain levels of players without avatar are displayed incorrectly, I have already reached rank 0 in the arena a few times, with fast leveling I get past the next 10 step, the displayed times in the inline chat do not match, the credits for the 1st rank in the arena are different (at least in the Admiral Division), with DailyMissions/Campaigns/Achievements there are overlays - several are displayed at the same time, etc. ; there is a long list of mistakes, most of which have existed for years.
  • Options
    39abdjwfdlbf.png
  • Options
    b8wg1r1ilj2k.png
  • Options
    firstly you can see different captains-levels on the 3rd rank, secondly the own rank shown above is always wrong.