Home Past Anomalies
Options

Forums dying or is it just me?

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Past Anomalies
"Network Timeout" error messages, posts not posting, looooong loading times.

EDIT: And now I'm getting this, so maybe just a Cloudflare thing. Typical.
azc0y2yotf8o.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so.
  • Options
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so. But they are not dying.
  • Options
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so. But they are not dying.

Maybe you'd like to actually read past the title before posting. Sorry. Before double posting.
  • Options
    The double post was due to the outage you mentioned. I hadn't experienced the issue until I hit post. Also, the image hadn't loaded for me so I didn't realize you were being literal and referring to a specific current issue. My apologies. I still don't think it's dying. We've had worse. But I hope this is soon fixed.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I'm getting double posting now, too. And it's bad. Unusable here. Upwards of 10 page refreshes before I can successfully reply/post. It may also be geographical so better or worse depending on where you are. Such is the distributed nature of Cloudflare.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't noticed anything here, but I'm seeing similar problems over at league of comic geeks. It runs on Cloudflare as well.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Forum works very fast for me.