Home The Bridge
Options

Dupe Dabo Gold - working as intended?

AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
Edit: i had some rant here about winning a dupe gold in dabo. But after later conversation i realized that served no purpose. Dabo is broken though. Llap

Comments

• Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I actually think it makes sense for them to switch it. But, as a devil's advocate question, did you play that Dabo board with the knowledge it was a dupe?

The slippery slope here is where do you draw the line? If it should ever happen and I get even a purple, should they switch it if it's a dupe? What about schematics? Worse, you are doing this very publicly. Should they switch it, where will everyone who reads this want them to draw the line?

Honestly, I think they defined the real problem themselves. Dabo should be designed to help you. It's in their best interest to program it to populate the board with things you are likely to want to spend dilithium on. However, the flip side is that some people may actually want a dupe depending on the card.

Maybe you got a stubborn rep, maybe they have changed policy. There may also be consequences to challanging CS in public to prevent others from doing the same.
  • Options
    I know I played it completely a couple of times, At least once I needed the top row except for the gold. and got that one as the second top row, so I completed. Also I had a second with a gold I didn't need. That time the gold would have been the last one, so l stopped.