Home Fleet Central

[SSR] The New Obsidian Order [TOO], Recruiting: 1 place available- All targets hit every day

Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Fleet Central
ssyo4ox2jeen.jpeg

0bs43acml0cx.jpeg

SSR The New Obsidian Order [TOO], part of the SSR family and currently a top 30 fleet are recruiting. We have one open slot for a new recruit.

With the new game feature requiring maximum fleet participation, joining a fleet that hits all of their daily goals is going to become more important. Are you in a small fleet? Does your fleet fail to meet their daily goals? Our starbase is maxed out and has been for years. [TOO] could be the perfect move for you.

We do prefer players over level 50, but exceptions can be made for lower level, but active teammates.

We have a discord server where you can mingle with all five of our fleets. And an exclusive room for our fleet.

In addition to the discord tools, we also have several event winners amongst our fleets and plenty of experienced and helpful players to welcome and support you.

We aim for a drama free environment with high levels of fun without pressure.

General requirements:
- play the game
- join our discord
- have fun!

Feel free to contact me in the comments, by DM, or you can add my Discord: SSR Bri#9924

Comments

•  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    v3u02grqenl2.jpeg
    2 places available
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    1 place left!!!
  • Hello! My Game name is captain Scarlet. i am a 68th level captain interested in your fleet. I play daily and always complete my dailies. I also participate in every event.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello! My Game name is captain Scarlet. i am a 68th level captain interested in your fleet. I play daily and always complete my dailies. I also participate in every event.

I see many Captain Scarlets, but no level 68, could you add my Discord? Or reply here. What is your exact Captain name? Captain Scarlet?

SSR Bri#9924
  • Sorry to mess you around. I have found a fleet now. Thanks for the reply.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    One place remaining
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Our fleet comfortably achieved their goals on both days, despite some people being away for a few dayslg5nxumt1zsr.jpeg
  • Have you still got that one place open? I'm a daily player, but my current fleet has dwindled over time and I'm looking for a fleet that meets the daily targets.kxfqau4bcepq.jpg
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Have you still got that one place open? I'm a daily player, but my current fleet has dwindled over time and I'm looking for a fleet that meets the daily targets.kxfqau4bcepq.jpg

Yes. Do you have discord? You can add me using this ID: SSR Bri#9924

Then we can discuss bringing you in a little more efficiently than this forum. I also added you in game and said hi. Lemme know when you get the message 👍🏻
  • Just sent a Request on Discord (Porcella#6570)
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Just sent a Request on Discord (Porcella#6570)

Let’s talk there (Discord)
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking for a new fleet. I do all my dailies. Level 95. Missing only 3 players. 652 immortalized.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Hitting goals every day 0rdr5ev89u7u.jpeg
  • Hi Bri, I’ve just added you on discord (Goddd), I’m interested in joining so could you queue me up for the next time u have an opening pls :)
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    iu5csdqvfexm.jpeg

Better and better
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    3 places available, but still hitting the full targets every day
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    2 places left
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    One place available