Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Partially Resolved]Can't close the Event Hub

hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Past Anomalies
I'm getting this on both the Windows Store and Facebook versions.
Go into the Event Hub, then click the X - you hear the button sound, but the Hub won't close.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this earlier and then it worked. I will pass it on though!
  • Options
    I am getting this on my Steam client version of the game, as is one of my fleet colleagues on his Microsoft Store client.
  • Options
    I am on Steam and also can't close the event hub.
  • Options
    Same failure on windows store version. I have to close app and restart to exit the event hub.
  • Options
    Here too on Steam. I have problems with the ready room now also.68likkjosqrb.png
  • Options
    AstigitanoAstigitano ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    My Ready room is aldo broken, although I think it may be related to the "Only 1 of 3 Adira Tal Temporary Achievements is available"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into it.

For the Ready Room, try to switch between the Campaign and Achievement tab?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We're looking into it.

Hello Shan, tried it, the only way to get the original screen is to log out and log in again, but after a while it shows the "double" screen again.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into it.

Hello Shan, tried it, the only way to get the original screen is to log out and log in again, but after a while it shows the "double" screen again.

OK thank you for reporting back!
  • Options
    Just updated the game on iOS. I can open the event hub, but when I try to close by hitting the "x" in the top right corner, it does not close. I've been forced to restart the game each time.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here too on Steam. I have problems with the ready room now also.68likkjosqrb.png

I had that today, restart fixed it.
  • Options
    I have this issue on iOS as well.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the event hub we are close to a solution.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue just happened to me on the new iOS. I had to restart the app, as the 'x' button wouldn't work.

Can we please have QOL improvements to undo the new event hub and the new manifest button? They are absolutely terrible.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if its related, but clicking on a crew on a bridge (yours or someone else's) no longer brings up the crew stats window.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I can confirm this bug on ... unable to close the event hub with X
    Iphone client
    Steam client
    Microsoft client ..

I did spot work-around ... select a previous event, then click on the return-arrows in the top-left to get out , that works...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if its related, but clicking on a crew on a bridge (yours or someone else's) no longer brings up the crew stats window.

Not related and this will be back at a later time I believe.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Not related and this will be back at a later time I believe.

Ok thanks Shan!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    We're looking into it.

You know, I was trying to find Ready Room, but I noticed that button is still labeled 'Daily Missions' - probably something that should be corrected to 'Ready Room' eventually... :smile:
  • Options
    event hub bug reported on several fleet mates iOS devices and mine as well.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I’m having this issue on my iphone with vs 8.0.0
    After restarting, I have the same issues when I open the event hub again and check the event rewards or something.
  • Options
    Also having problems closing event hub

Client 8.0.0
    iOS 14.4
    iPhone 8
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    this bug is extremely annoying. this might make playing the event difficult & time consuming. is there an eta for when this will be fixed?
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a force update and am now experiencing this bug. Skirms kinda require constant jumping from the event to the rest of the game. Requiring a game restart to do that will be awfully annoying.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Workaround I have found -
    A). Go to a previous event
    B). Should now see a set of left arrows at top left corner.
    C) click on these arrows should take you to the galaxy map.

Looks like the programmers must get paid by the number of clicks we have make.

Perfect fix, helped me on my older phone for now.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah Hub Bug!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still working on this, I will update you as soon as I know more.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I tried reviewing a previous event, the close button there does not work either.
    Though when I use the arrow to go back to previous screen it exits me out.

So the work around mentioned above works. The problem is with the close button on the event hub and also when reviewing previous events.
    iOS 14.4 IPad mini 4.

Edit: I think now that it is the same close button on both those screens. But the arrows on the left are suppose to take one back to the previous screen but instead closes the event hub. Seems like a problem with a case statement or something is commented out.
  • Options
    The weird thing is it seems to work fine on the Android version