Home Engineering Room
Options

Another Day, Another...

The achievements didn’t all load. Only the first one loaded.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I am seeing a phantom for the shuttles in the daily achievements missions. Been saying it is claimed, but I am still approaching 50. I wonder what will happen when I hit 50.

The below is counting my shuttle missions. I am iOS14.4
    iy9oae6bsejj.png

Edit: nothing happened when I hit 50. So definitely thinks I claimed it already.
    mm3ie30r1e7d.png
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am iOS 14.3.

One of our fleeties noticed that the cleared Paris achievements are showing, which is probably blocking the Adira achievements
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    I am iOS 14.3.

One of our fleeties noticed that the cleared Paris achievements are showing, which is probably blocking the Adira achievements

I have completed those and I still see just 1 Adira achievement.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    It does seem that those Paris achievements are blocking the new Adira ones from appearing. The Paris specifically, 200 faction missions and the 25 dilemma one.

Edit: those Paris achievements were suppose to disappear the same time the Adira ones apeared. I am guessing they needed to have a day break between the two. ( I guess a minute would have done it. Not sure why the problem exists. But the Paris ones should not be there anymore)

Edit2: This I believe is the first time we had back to back temporary achievements. I am willing to cut them some slack on trying to give us a chance at some legendary, in this case, Adira