2o5u0ukygp0i.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this on 8.0?
    What type of iOS device are you using?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also noticed that the yellow 'engage' and 'continue' buttons on the Gauntlet screens have significantly shrunk on the new iOS client (on an iPhone 11).
  • Options
    BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Is this on 8.0?
    What type of iOS device are you using?

Yes 8.0, iPhone XS. There were already some similar issues with the size of elements, but these ones are new to 8.0 for me. Thanks for the prompt response.
  • Options
    BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    I also noticed that during a gauntlet battle the “select crew” heading is staying on the screen, despite the crew selection being over with.

lio7uyhu2nrh.png
  • Options
    The same for me, and my phone is Android (I have the updated 8.0 version of the game).
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bresus wrote: »
    I also noticed that during a gauntlet battle the “select crew” heading is staying on the screen, despite the crew selection being over with.

lio7uyhu2nrh.png

I was just about to post the same thing:

rss9wlr6lmve.png

8.0.0 client
    iPhone SE (2020)
    iOS 14.3
  • Options
    Same issue here.
    8.0.0 on an Xr running iOS 14.3.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Android.
  • Options
    I will also throw in that the buttons and button fonts (in Gauntlet) continually change sizes between screens. I will post pics later to show. Happening on all my iOS devices, all client 8.0.0
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    27zzzhxmvwr6.png
    Just updated to 8.0, tried to update my Val Jean but I get an endless “Hailing Starfleet” message. I’ve tried quitting the game several times and it continues to happen every time I retry updating my Val Jean. I’m on iPad Pro w/ latest iOS

Update:
    It seems the issue has finally been remedied. My ship has finally successfully updated after several attempts
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve mistakenly tapped on replicating an item and had to restart the game because there is no way to exit the replicator UI.
    kvlnk03ai12j.png

Latest client on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
  • Options
    Tapping as right and at the top as I could worked for me, but it's extremely ugly...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve mistakenly tapped on replicating an item and had to restart the game because there is no way to exit the replicator UI.
    kvlnk03ai12j.png

Latest client on iPhone 12 Pro Max.

I've merged this with the existing thread.
    From your screenshot it looks like a scaling issue with the X being almost hidden.
  • Options
    BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    Some ugly overlap of buttons on the cryo vault window as well.

nrjnymj2zzza.jpeg
  • Options
    The fleet daily rewards do not show up until you click on the fleet button.
    iPhone 11.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's not enough room on the screen for ISM along with the other currencies. Credits are hidden behind the captain details.
    ogxkxajw5gtp.jpg

For reference, this is how much room was available earlier today, i.e. none.
    cuxzk829ne7w.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    There's not enough room on the screen for ISM along with the other currencies. Credits are hidden behind the captain details.
    ogxkxajw5gtp.jpg

cuxzk829ne7w.jpg

What platform?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    ogxkxajw5gtp.jpg

cuxzk829ne7w.jpg

What platform?

Android, V10.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    mcl2hanfd9nb.png

The new ISM shifts credits over behind my name/level, making credits unreadable.

iphone XR, iOS 13.3

Edit: same as ChaosChild, different platform.
  • Options
    mcl2hanfd9nb.png

The new ISM shifts credits over behind my name/level, making credits unreadable.

iphone XR, iOS 13.3

Edit: same as ChaosChild, different platform.

Yeah, I don't think the platform's relevant. It's all about screen size and proportions.
  • Options
    Agreed on that. Hmm, I just realized we both have supply kit counters running. Maybe it’ll look right when those end. Not ideal though.
  • Options
    Without the kit timer it'll all fit just fine, which is probably how it was tested. But I'm not about to stop using supply kits. Not unless they stop doing galaxy and skirmish events, which doesn't seem likely.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Same here. iPadOS 14.4
    When u have a Supply Kit running, there isn t enough space to display it all.
    exeyh1iiect7.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    ‘X’ button is hidden when replicating items.
    iPhone 11 iOS 14.4
    bv9vtn2uodwx.jpeg
  • Options
    On iPadPro 10.5 some gauntlet buttons got way smaller, height wise.
    9jcba32he548.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    VenimusVenimus ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Bresus wrote: »

lio7uyhu2nrh.png
    On iPadPro 10.5 some gauntlet buttons got way smaller, height wise.
    9jcba32he548.jpeg

these are weird on the desktop apps too (including web) also the button Continue (in skirmishes and Gauntlet) become smaller after the update (might be a design decision though)

mcl2hanfd9nb.png
    you can also see how Event hub button covers the chat (iPhone only)
  • Options
    BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    Similar to the replication screen, the crew retrieval screen cuts off one edge of the crew display. Again I’m on iPhone XS, with most recent versions of game and iOS. @Shan i know there have been existing UI issues with newer iPhone and android devices for some time, is correcting those something the team is actively trying to solve? Just curious!

606ymrgiubmr.jpeg
  • Options
    Sovinox wrote: »
    The fleet daily rewards do not show up until you click on the fleet button.
    iPhone 11.

Same for me and at least one of my fleetmates. I am on iOS (iphoneX).
  • Options
    Bumping this thread to keep it on the radar.

Also, the text under the constellation image that lists the possible polestars is very small. The constellation image is the same no matter what, so maybe the text field/box could be expanded to overlap the bottom third of the constellation to allow for a larger font?
  • Options
    Aye same as above, X out of replication or retrieval is barely at the edge of screen in corner, items in replication right side is cut off, credits behind level bar etc. often hit event hub when trying to get to chat as they overlap a bit. iPhone 11.