Home The Bridge

Full information is available in cryo chamber. My mistake.

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
Disappointed.
When I saw the portal pulls now have full information on crew, I right away checked the cryo chamber. Nope not changed so far. Still just the base stats and proficiency. No traits or ship battle information.

After you click on a crew in chamber click on that window on the crew it brings up the full information.

So yeah. Much appreciated and no longer disappointed.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working for me on 8.0.0 on my Android. You need to click on the shadow a second time after it pops up to be able to see the details.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »
    Disappointed.
    When I saw the portal pulls now have full information on crew, I right away checked the cryo chamber. Nope not changed so far. Still just the base stats and proficiency. No traits or ship battle information.

Did you tap on the silhouette of the crew after you opened it?
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    On IOS I have to tap on the portrait to get to the full information.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could have beat you all. But I nuked a couple of brats, then thought of doing what you all said.👍
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed that the How To Acquire info doesn’t always seem right:

zox0bwgao3o1.jpeg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

zox0bwgao3o1.jpeg

Nice catch

Edit: I do not think this is realy active yet. 2* Alexander had that same info
    is9mesxs7rwj.jpeg

All the ones I checked say the same thing. Not sure if this is a bug or not implemented yet on iOS.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Disappointed.

After you click on a crew in chamber click on that window on the crew it brings up the full information.

So yeah. Much appreciated and no longer disappointed.

You can also get details for crew in the incoming Event or Events in the Rewards tables! I caught that today!

rs35xdf0xrnj.png
    jt2tqrjzlgr4.png
    zpdtcz7wukh9.png
    swbhzl2y8kqy.png
    q2m2pv2omko4.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

zox0bwgao3o1.jpeg

Yeah. I noticed it when it said someone was not n the Portal that I just froze. That I got all four copies from the Portal. I think it is a "rolling" thing. Someone probably has to code each Crew, then adds a batch when they have a certain amount changed?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

zox0bwgao3o1.jpeg

Yeah. I noticed it when it said someone was not n the Portal that I just froze. That I got all four copies from the Portal. I think it is a "rolling" thing. Someone probably has to code each Crew, then adds a batch when they have a certain amount changed?

I also know at least one crew where it’s working perfectly, so this explanation could be spot on:

a0evle7pn0ra.jpeg
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

zox0bwgao3o1.jpeg

I also know at least one crew where it’s working perfectly, so this explanation could be spot on:

a0evle7pn0ra.jpeg

“Merchandising: where the real money from the movie is made!” 😂
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)