Home The Bridge

Skirmish strats

Empok NorEmpok Nor ✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
Currently number 2 in this weeks skirmish event ~230000pts. Been grinding non-stop since it started. Average time to complete all 5 battles is 1min20sec. The person in 1st has nearly 200000 more points than me. Anyone know how this is possible or is this straight up cheating somehow?

Edit: Thank you for the responses. I am about to stop grinding regardless since I only do the skirmishes for honor and credits mainly and I'm about out of chrons but just seeing how big the divide is between 1st and 2nd led me to question whether there was some strategy I wasn't aware of similar to the shuttle event strat to get to 4000pt missions in under an hour. Also, the 1st place user's name definitely led me down the path of possible botting or something along those lines lol. After writing the post and then doing the math (wrong order I know), I see that it is indeed possible to get that many points legitimately. "non-stop" was too strong a term since looking back upon the day, I did stop a few times to do human things like eat and got distracted watching the season finale of The Expanse. My bad. GGs

Comments

• Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Everyone knows that auto is a cheater /sarcasm
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say @Empok Nor is the score you referenced is absolutely possible through legit methods.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I just timed myself at 55 seconds for all five battles, so perhaps you could cut that down a bit.

The top few scores often strike me as ludicrous, though - I just don't know how people have the time or energy to do that.
  • Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    I just timed myself at 55 seconds for all five battles, so perhaps you could cut that down a bit.

The top few scores often strike me as ludicrous, though - I just don't know how people have the time or energy to do that.

If you really want to win skirmish, right out of the gates you gotta be like auto. Just go, go, go, go and keep on going. Take the lead establish dominance, maintain composure.thats the recipe.