Home The Bridge

What should WRG use for their next splash screen?

2»

Comments

• ChaosChild wrote: »
    Mine's been removed as well. Humour is apparently no longer permitted.

Yep. My clean wormhole is gone. Someone done got their feelings hurt.

Management after giving players the bird and having the players flip it back at them...

6huoixx6c1ce.gif

• DS9 and the wormhole
    Wormhole X-Treme!
  • The Enterprise-D briefing room might be a fun idea

or something related to this scene...

1sp3s01akcwh.gif

TP- Tantrum Picard
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see I failed to post a message after having cleaned this thread up, I am sorry.

I did indeed remove comments as they were not on topic but also inappropriate.

As I've said many times, there will always be some allowances made for venting, but there are limits.

This was also a nice initiative from the OP and it does not deserve to get derailed.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this? :tongue:

l2a0546j85q7.jpeg

Go fly your shuttles slacker :p;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Shan wrote: »
    I did indeed remove comments as they were not on topic but also inappropriate.

As I've said many times, there will always be some allowances made for venting, but there are limits.

This was also a nice initiative from the OP and it does not deserve to get derailed.

Parody and mockery are as on topic as they are appropriate in a society that values free speech.

Many of the posts might have been a little mean spirited towards the people you work for, but so were they funny and voiced what many in the community felt. There is nothing inappropriate about that.

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    DS9 and the wormhole
    I don't care what they use if they remove the stupid audio. Go back to one of 4 or 5 random audio starts.

Please and thank you
  • DS9 and the wormhole
    How about this? :tongue:

l2a0546j85q7.jpeg

Go fly your shuttles slacker :p;)

These ones? :tongue:

u17wz88riom4.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!